Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

So I'm using the APB Refresher Spray tonight to help retwist. I love the slip.
However, I noticed Hydrolized Wheat Protein on the bottom in the ingredients list. I need to go back and look at the ingredients on her site because it sholl hasn't been in there. When did she sneak that in there?
Update: It is not on the ingredients list on the site. I'm going to check the others I have and if it's in there, I'm going to bring it to her attention. So far my hair hasn't felt bad, it has actually felt quite soft but you know...don't want to get protein overload. I'll probably use it strictly for my buns and protective styles.

Used up
x1 Soultanicals Pumpkin Detox Mask (x1 backup, two coming at some point, likely won't be repurchasing so I'm going make it count)

Evening ladies! :hiya:
Currently sitting under the dryer with APB Pumpkin Seed Moisturizing Mask in and watching The Get Down. It's been two weeks since I've done my hair so it's time for some pampering.

Hey ladies!

SSI and Muac came.

Waiting on APB, CM, and MUAC.

I washed and con my hair yesterday. I used APB blue agave spray, SSI cranberry leave in, Oyin leave in, and Jakeala silky oil. My hair felt so moist even after the light blow out.

These are all keepers. I need to reup the APB spray. Next sale.

I know what you mean!
Momma been waiting on the skin.care packages right along with me. Every time I open something, she pulls her glasses out so she can read the packages right along with me :lachen:

Now that right there, is funny! :lachen:Momma said to me, I need to send you some money so I can get some more of those lipsticks. She know good and well I will not be taking her money. That's her slick way saying, get her some more. I know that hustle and she ain't slick. :cool2:

Update: It is not on the ingredients list on the site. I'm going to check the others I have and if it's in there, I'm going to bring it to her attention. So far my hair hasn't felt bad, it has actually felt quite soft but you know...don't want to get protein overload. I'll probably use it strictly for my buns and protective styles.

IME, it doesn't affect the hair when there is a small amount. HWP is supposed to be moisturizing but too much is no bueno.

Now that right there, is funny! :lachen:Momma said to me, I need to send you some money so I can get some more of those lipsticks. She know good and well I will not be taking her money. That's her slick way saying, get her some more. I know that hustle and she ain't slick. :cool2:

My mom says the same to me. I don't take her money... she just buys me stuff like pots and tupper wear ish I need but cannot be bothered with.

My henna Sooq order finally shipped. When it arrives I will henna my hair with red raj (ordered 5 boxes).

Still waiting on:
Hairveda
SSI

Just placed another order for more slaps (olive green & mauve). So now I will have the two colors previously mentioned plus, gray, black and walnut.

Picked up tons of packages this morning - Missha, Skin.Store, Hum Body Products, MAC. Finally pulled the SSI, HoBW, and Sarenzo out of their boxes. Next step, find somewhere to put all this stuff...

And I forgot I was waiting for APB to ship as well (I ordered that much :lachen:). So I'm still waiting on: Cream & Coco, Soultanicals, and APB

Back