Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Okay this morning I used up:

APB Not Easily Broken Conditioner - no backup and have to order more during the next sale because I really liked this one a lot.

Terrene Fusions Moisturizing Deep Conditioner is also done - will not be replenishing.

Extra Virgin Coconut Oil for my prepoos - have to order more
Hmmm, I have been wondering about the Not Easily Broken condish @Aggie . Thanks for the mini positive review!

Used up Naturelle Grow Indian Pink Clay Mask. I received my back up about a week ago. Will repurchase again...

Today I did a protein treatment with SSI Okra. Follow up by a mixture of NG IPC and APB UCS topped with Bekura Yam.

I am going to incorporate my old stuff I've been having for years going forward. Like my SD DC's, JessieCurl WDT and Blue Roze DC's. Use them up and decide if I want to repurchase.

My Hairveda order arrived today.
Henna Sooq shipped
SSI Shipped
Slap Caps shipped

@IDareT'sHair @NaturallyATLPCH, I have lost trust in vendors. I purchased a robe and slippers from Soma on BF. It was 40% off and the slippers were marked down to $10. Why the following week the robe was still 40% off but now the slippers were free. I thought BF shoppers were rewarded. Doesn't seem so to me. These vendors/companies are slick. I felt hustled. I requested a price adjustment even though I was beyond the price adjustment period. They granted me a one time courtesy. Whatever!

Back