Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Great! Seriously, no one is being forced to participate. If you feel you cannot take a few 'brief' breaks, that's definitely okay.:drunk:

No one has to commit, especially if they don't think they can do it (for whatever reason). I would prefer they didn't. Actually.:look:

The problem I had, again, was folks runnin' up in here postin' errday what they bought and they did the last No/Low Buy a disservice by doing that.:look:

Pulled out Komaza Scalp Butter. (Reformulation #4 or #5):look:

I have a few more jars and not sure which formulation they are?:spinning:

This "use" to be a Winter Staple/HG, before they started reformulating it.

Each time I purchased it, it was something different, now I'm afraid to buy it.:eek:

I bought the rest of PBN's Mango Tea 'stock' she had when she discontinued certain items & renamed her company, but I only have like maybe 2-3 left.

I am relying on DB Eucalyptus & Mint. Even though NG has some nice "Grease" - they don't have anything quite like this (or the Original Komaza Scalp Butter).:look:

Btw, I'm all the way in for no buy / low buy. Jan is our month to celebrate but I won't be celebrating with hair products.
@divachyk
Yeah, it is.:2inlove: Nope, me either.:look:

I showed out this BF and CM. Time to chill. Started hard before BF even got here.

I have packages in my Garage just sitting there, because I have no where to put them, so no need in opening them.

After that LRC debacle yesterday, it just kinda took some of the fun out of it. Hopefully, that gets resolved soon.:angry2:

I have packages unopened also. :spinning::drunk:
@divachyk
Yeah. I don't have room for anything else.:eek:

So, I'm glad I have shelving in my garage to accommodate this.

And it's Cooler now, so they will be fine there. I may move a bunch of other things out there too for the next 4-5 months.:cold:

Stuff I use primarily in the Spring/Summer can definitely go out there.

Back