Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Used Sarenzo frosting last night and I like the creamy oil better post shower. The frosting felt like it stayed on top of my skin whereas the oil absorbed into my skin. I have the Va Va Vanilla scent in the frosting and it's not bad.

Ship ship from:
Pretty AnntoiNet's
LASplash Cosmetics
SLAP

I have the same scent in the body frosting. It's light. I can barely smell it. I'm not wow'd by her scent. Pumpkin pancake is/was good but I have three different things in that scent and all of them smell different. Not liking that fact.

I prefer the body frosting on my hair instead of my body and the Creamy oil is being used on my body, not my hair.

@Beamodel
Ooooo you still got this too?:lick:

Ya'll did good. I'd love to have some Carrot Frosting and that Liquid Cake Batter:love: to see how it would do on Natural Hair.

Lol, I have two carrot cakes and one cake better too. I still have a good bit of her stuff. Soft coconut marshmallows, pink mimosa, jar of joe. The cleansing co wash stuff, big city punch, grapefruit DC.

Yea the scent of my small bottle was yummy. My body frosting smells completely different. Don't know what to compare it to and my big bottle of Creamy oil has a spicy tone to it.
@Beamodel
:ohwell: At Bolded.

I got a Sweet Potato Pie BF on a "swap" and it has a spicy tone to it.

I still haven't opened my Sarenzo Order. I might do it tonight, because I'm curious how those Ho.me Frag.rances Smell/Burn etc.....

Last edited:
I have the same scent in the body frosting. It's light. I can barely smell it. I'm not wow'd by her scent. Pumpkin pancake is/was good but I have three different things in that scent and all of them smell different. Not liking that fact.

I prefer the body frosting on my hair instead of my body and the Creamy oil is being used on my body, not my hair.

I have vavanilla and sexy. They are weakly scented. I purchased sexy last time and it was right. I haven't used the creamy oil on my hair. Actually I have used none of her products on my hair. I may try.
---‎
I am in for the no buy. I have a bunch of stuff going into 2017 and don't feel the urge to haul like I did when I first started wearing my hair out. Once I found out what my hair likes and dislikes ingredient it made shopping a lot easier.
I plan to be in crochet braids for the winter the only items I will need to purchase is hair.‎

How do you ladies store you products?

I plan on reorganizing my stash during my winter break and need some ideas.
Presently I have a 4 "bucket" system
-poo/cowash
-con/leave ins
-stylers/moisturizers
-Misc

I currently have a hodge podge of containers that I use. I am thinking of getting a large 3 drawer storage cart or large stackable drawers. Any ideas are welcomed. Thanks!

The closet that holds my stash has a group of built-ins that's similar to a " cubby" system. I have small jars and spray bottles in those organized by category. For my liter bottles that are taller than the height of each section of the storage system, I bought plastic crates from tar.get for like $2. These come in a variety of colors so you can choose one that matches your decor, if that natters to you. I got them in black so they're not intrusive looking.

I got a shipping notice from SSI too.

@BrownBetty
I store my stuff in bins. I have quite a few plastic ones from the $1 store. They're white. I also have pink cloth bins from Walmart I believe. They're the type you would use in cubbies. I don't like the 3 drawer containers. Matter of fact I gave all of mine away or donated them. Products hide in them drawers and it is easy to stack, stack, stack them drawers. All of my bins sit on white bookshelves that I got from Walmart. Extras are in the drawers that are part of the day bed I have in the room.

I went thru my entire hair product stash and found stuff I forgot I had, sitting there new and unopened. :eek::eek::eek: So I am even more convinced I need to do a nobuy. Quite a few of these products I plan to gift to others as I have learnt quite a bit about my hair this year (what she likes/doesn't like) and my overall regimen changed drastically compared to 2015. So some of these products truly have no place in my current regimen.

This will allow me to focus on using the stuff my hair likes and I actually use on a regular basis.

My personal rules for this no buy/low buy are:
1. Use up an entire bottle/jar of a product before I am allowed to repurchase. I.e actually follow the name of this thread. :lachen:

2. Only buy products which I will use often/consistently in my current regimen.

Back