Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@CeeLex33 @rileypak @Saludable84 @flyygirlll2
This time, if you are constantly buying stuff, please find another thread to post in.:kick2:

The last time, folks buying incessantly and running up in here was a deterrent to Ladies that seriously wanted to No/Low Buy.

Especially noobs to this particular thread. ANGTFD.

So seriously, folks if you are going to do that, please find someplace to post up.:slap:

If you decide not to participate, that's fine, but don't say you are and then keep comin' up here talmbout something else (except using up your current products) until we break.

It was very distracting and honestly very annoying.

Thanks!

I'm game! I went HAM on BF to "stock up" for a no buy come January anyways so this works for me (plus I can buy in Dec just in case I need anything LMBO)
@CeeLex33
Exactly.:yep:

But on the 2nd, 3rd or 4th....We shutting all that down until MLK Day - then to V-Day (if any one wants to participate in any Sales then).:yep:

And you're exactly right, after BF (most of us hauled hard), we should be able to do this.:ohwell:

@IDareT'sHair and everyone
So are we going to try for another #nobuyturnintolowbuy come January? :biggrin:
@CeeLex33
Like Neva' Before:roadrunner:With the Quickness.

We will break on MLK Day - and then back on until V-Day.

Absolutely for those who are interested.:look:
@CeeLex33 @rileypak @Saludable84 @flyygirlll2
This time, if you are constantly buying stuff, please find another thread to post in.:kick2:

The last time, folks buying incessantly and running up in here was a deterrent to Ladies that seriously wanted to No/Low Buy.

Especially noobs to this particular thread. ANGTFD.

So seriously, folks if you are going to do that, please find someplace to post up.:slap:

If you decide not to participate, that's fine, but don't say you are and then keep comin' up here talmbout something else (except using up your current products) until we break.

It was very distracting and honestly very annoying.

Thanks!

Okay I'm in @IDareT'sHair. I think for two months I've behaved pretty well. I didn't even go crazy for BF sales. I bought exactly what I said I was going to buy AND I even left one vendor out - SSI since I don't need anything from them at the moment. I believe I can do this.

I have even prepared a small package that I will be giving away again soon. I'm still looking around trying to find more stuff to put in it for my giveaway in the coming week or two ahead.

Laying down the law! :bat:

:hide:

@rileypak
Yeah, because that was just not right. We were over here (minding our own business:look:) and really tryna' be successful.

It's hard enough without a few 'bad players' ruining it for everybody else.:mwahahafire:

So, if you're not participating, simply say you're not. But don't say you are and then keep running up in here talmbout what you bought.:naughty:.....:censored:

Keep it to yourself, pm someone else, or just find someplace else to post alladat.

I know I'm guilty of buying and coming through here :badgirl:
@flyygirlll2
Admittedly, we all:look: (well most of us bought:look:), but we were all committed and focused, at first.:look:

So, I'm just saying, it's fine if you're not going to do it, but try to be respectful to those of us that are "seriously" trying to do it.:yep:

Lawd knows I love a good haulin' like the next person, but come on nah.....let's try to do this.

Back