Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

so i went to my local beauty supply and man i thought they had everything before but now they have even more. today i purchased a denman brush, curl junkie hibiscus and banana honey butta leave in, a bonnet and some keraveda oil. i remember y'all raving about keraveda and now i have a chance to use it. it smells good though i have no idea what the smell is lol. they have another oil thats more concentrated that I'm gonna go get this weekend.
then alikay naturals has a big block of shea butter I'm gonna get.
they have hairveda products so I'm gonna get the vatica frosting and red tea hair gel or whatever its called. ill get the kinky curly come clean and some body products from bakura which i think used to be bask.

so i went to my local beauty supply and man i thought they had everything before but now they have even more. today i purchased a denman brush, curl junkie hibiscus and banana honey butta leave in, a bonnet and some keraveda oil. i remember y'all raving about keraveda and now i have a chance to use it. it smells good though i have no idea what the smell is lol. they have another oil thats more concentrated that I'm gonna go get this weekend.
then alikay naturals has a big block of shea butter I'm gonna get.
they have hairveda products so I'm gonna get the vatica frosting and red tea hair gel or whatever its called. ill get the kinky curly come clean and some body products from bakura which i think used to be bask.
You're so lucky, all my bss has is Aphogee and Elasta QP

Used Up:
x1 Liter Jessicurl Aloeba Daily (no b/ups) - but I have a couple Liters of other stuff I will pull out to use up. (Liters = Elucence and Curls Coconut Sublime)
x1 16oz Hairveda Methi Step 1 (x1 back up)
x1 12oz Curl Junkie Smoothing Conditioner (x1 b/up)

Last edited:
@rileypak

I will pick up a few more during that Sale on 09-16 and will be using what I guess would be considered a pass.:look:

But right now, who knows what's going to go down in the next couple weeks with these vendors?

Honestly, I didn't see anything in the 5 dolla' basket that caught my eye. Other than the Mango & Lychee and the Poolside Party (both would be back ups)

I contacted HV to see if they are planning on any type of B2S or L-Day Sales? Hopefully, I will get a response from them.:look:

If HV has a Sale, I can get what Imma get and cross them off my BF list.

These B2S Sales will probably start next week?

We should...we should
:hide:

I doubt I will but yeah I totally should...

@rileypak
Yaassssss We Should. :lachen: And You Know We Should. Don't be tryna' hide. :drunk:

I could probably sit this BF out and the next one and still be good.:eek:

All I really want is Sheamoisture and some MissJessie's.

Little items, henna, rhassoul and coconut milk

@shawnyblazes
I'm hoping I can knock off a few things on my BF list. What do you use from MJ's?

@rileypak
Yaassssss We Should. :lachen: And You Know We Should. Don't be tryna' hide. :drunk:

I could probably sit this BF out and the next one and still be good.:eek:

@shawnyblazes
I'm hoping I can knock off a few things on my BF list. What do you use from MJ's?

I love all the new stylers, pillow soft curls, coily custard and jelly soft curls. I want some curly pudding to try out now that I know my hair better. @IDareT'sHair

I love all the new stylers, pillow soft curls, coily custard and jelly soft curls. I want some curly pudding to try out now that I know my hair better.

@shawnyblazes
Interesting. My 1st time buying anything was last Spring when they had that Huge Sale. I got Super Sweet Back.

I did get a Baby Buttercreme one time on a Swap., but was relaxed and couldn't fully appreciate it at the time.

Back