Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Welp.... I got the SM LP Detangler and the SM Peace Rose Oil Styling Gel Cream from Ulta :look:
I also bought from TMN during the 40% sale. I got the Macadamia Butter or whatever it's called and the Moisture Cream. The payment went through initially without the discount code because I didn't see where to put it.

I contacted her to let her know. She responded and said that she could refund me the extra amount I paid or send me a 16 oz product of my choice. I asked if she's no longer offering the Condition Me Softly or the Green Tea Mask because those are the products I wanted to try, so in that case she can refund the rest. She hasn't responded back.

I contacted her to let her know. She responded and said that she could refund me the extra amount I paid or send me a 16 oz product of my choice. I asked if she's no longer offering the Condition Me Softly or the Green Tea Mask because those are the products I wanted to try, so in that case she can refund the rest. She hasn't responded back.

@flyygirlll2
Thanks for Asking!:hug2:

@shawnyblazes
That's terrible. :eek:

Both you and @CeeLex33 spoke about her consistency issues. That makes me afraid to try anything else from her.:angry2:

But I wouldn't know, because the only thing I've purchased from her has been the Spun Sugar Reconstructor.:love:

No you didn't put Rudolph in the middle of this mess!:lachen:
Lolololll, I meant the movie. I'm so peeved right now!!!

Thats annoying. I'm hoping she responds by the start of next week. She hasn't given me the refund yet.

@flyygirlll2
Although I really like her stuff (a lot), however, for me, her Customer Service has been lacking. For Me.

That has happened to me at least twice since I've been buying from her. A week or so later, she responds saying: "Sorry, I just saw this".

Um...I don't think I'm that "annoying":lachen:....:look:

I meant that her response time is annoying. I mean she didn't answer my question about the other products availability or the refund.

@flyygirlll2
No, I knew what you meant.:giggle:

I asked twice about: "Condition Me Softly" and Green Tea & Avocado Mask and never received an answer both times.

So, I don't know what that's about. She answered everything else except that.

Idk,but I'll let ya'll know if she miraculously answers me. I still haven't tried the Banana Twisting Cream.
@flyygirlll2
Haven't tried mine either.

Absolutely love the Macadamia Butter and the other stuff (More Moisture, Amla & Avocado, Condition Me Softly). I have not tried the Green Tea & Avocado Mask yet.

Don't get me wrong. Sales and Ship times have been on point, but her "response times" are lacking.

@IDareT'sHair Even though I have yet to try the products, it sounds like they're good. I was going through my stash and found stuff I've bought but have yet to use; like DM Hair Whip/Curl Cream, BRB Perm Rod Mousse & Chai Tea, SD Mocha Silk, ST'nicals Mollasses Reconstructer and so much more :look:

Now that I have to look all extra hard at ingredients, some products won't get get used until next year.

Back