Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

I thought about doing a CM Cart, but the Shipping is too high. I think that last Sale was better w/Free Shipping.

@IDareT'sHair
I know it really was kinda high so I got enough products to get the free shipping. It didn't make sense paying almost $9 in shipping if I could get a whole product for that cost and get the free shipping instead.

Either way I would have paid that so why not get something for my money.

Did you file a dispute for honey handmades?

@curlyhersheygirl
Not yet, because it is lost here in my City (someplace)?

She offered to give me a refund and I told her I will wait to see what happens here at the P.O.:look:

You know last time, when I had that PP Dispute against her, it arrived here and but both orders were sent back to her.

ETA: I prolly shoulda' just taken the refund, but I was afraid it was going to come the day she offered.:eek:

Now I'm only waiting on Cathy Howse. I'm actually getting kind of annoyed that it's taking this long

I still have to contact Vitamin Shoppe to receive a refund on the AO GPB. It's still on backorder. At this point, I can't be bothered. I just want my money back.

@flyygirlll2
She has never, ever, ever, ever taken this long to ship my stuff. Ever. I don't know what's up with that?

I probably should have taken the Refund from her too, but it's one of my HG's.

I think AO is OOS everywhere don't you?

No I haven't used it as a Pre-Rx.
I mostly use vatika frosting or other oils as a Pre-Rx. How was it when you tried it that way?

@curlyhersheygirl
It was Excellent.:drool: That's when I fell in love with it.:love:

That's how I use SM Purification Hair Mask, so that's why I used it that way. (It appeared somewhat similar).

I always wanted a Full Size, so when she had that B1G1 Sale, it was easy to jump on it.

I have quite a few APB DC's from when she first opened that I'm currently using. I think she reformulated most of them so I'll have to compare my results to what others reported of the new formulations.

@curlyhersheygirl
I have the White Chocolate Mousse one and another one, I think?

I cannot remember the name? Maybe a Bamboo Strengthening something???? Does that sound familiar?

I should pull those out.

Back