Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Speaking of cookies, lol, between the Lajay and the cream & coco feminine soaps (if you've tried them), which do you prefer? I prefer the cream & coco feminine soaps but mostly rely on Jakeala's down there soap. Women in my family tend to have "issues" with Jakeala and I'm looking for other options.

Yasssssssss, Im down to my last 2. Its the best. Your cookie will thank you @rileypak

Kind of upset because I wanted to try the Hibiscus conditioner from Jakaela but I thought it was a cowash. Didn't know it could be used as a conditioner too. I'm not purchasing and paying for shipping again. I may email her and see if she can just add it But I doubt it.

Speaking of cookies, lol, between the Lajay and the cream & coco feminine soaps (if you've tried them), which do you prefer? I prefer the cream & coco feminine soaps but mostly rely on Jakeala's down there soap. Women in my family tend to have "issues" with Jakeala and I'm looking for other options.

I wasnt impressed at all by Cream and Cocos. I like Sarenzos first, and Jakeala second. @meka72

Put 2/3 of a jar of NG Herbal Blends and barely a full jar of CJ Curl Rehab in my fridge. They just aren't for now. I've always had the problem of nothing working in the summer. Summer in New York is sooooo dry. I will gladly keep that Curl Junkie for good ole fall, and NG for winter (I originally started using her in the winter with great success). It's being wasted right now being used.

The only thing happening for me right now is this Sacha Inchi and JBCO masques from Shea Moisture. I'm going to restock on JBCO and just use those until mid-October.

Watching this mini-gate with hydroquench and honeys handmade. Black Friday list edited. Praying Jakaela got some act right because I would like to make her a staple. Debating between Siamese Twist and Texture Me Natural. :look:

@meka72
No, I used my debit card for this purchase.

Reason being - it's here in my City, but is being held at the P.O. for some reason?:look:

It was out for Delivery on the July 19th, but never made it here and hasn't been updated on USPS.

I called today and they told me it would more than likely be here today.:angry2:

I'll call again tomorrow.

@meka72
No, I used my debit card for this purchase.

Reason being - it's here in my City, but is being held at the P.O. for some reason?:look:

It was out for Delivery on the July 19th, but never made it here and hasn't been updated on USPS.

I called today and they told me it would more than likely be here today.:angry2:

I'll call again tomorrow.

This is too much work. It's being held; is it possible you may owe postage?

I've been eyeing that stash for awhile now. Lol. You had me on Kerastase's website tryna figure out which shampoos and conditioners to buy. I hate too many choices and exited the site without narrowing things down.
:lol: I totally understand @meka72. They do have quite a bit of choices and it can get a little overwhelming, but I love them enough to spend the time picking them out:yep:.

Back