Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

I need to be quiet. I'm not buying hair products but I've bought a ton of clothes during this no buy. I was supposed to extend it to all areas of my life but I've failed miserably. And I still haven't figured out which car I want to buy. Lol.

I hope you get the issues with HQS (your missing GM) and HH (your missing package) resolved soon. My nerves are bad from those experiences so I can only imagine how you're feeling.

@meka72
For real. She done came over here and got all "Brand New":look:

Used up the following:
8oz BRB chocolate rose ( there may be a jar or 2 in the stash not sure)
8oz Jakeala Beau vert ( backups)
4oz KJ naturals tingle ( no backups)
8oz Jakeala revitalizing LI ( backups)
16oz Siamese twist strawberry curls lotion old formula ( 1 backup left :cry3:)
16oz Siamese twist bamboo & monoi hair spritz ( backups)

@shawnyblazes
What are you up to?
I just received some disturbing news. Anyone reading this within eyesight please send prayer up for my oldest son.

He was diagnosed at boot camp with a rare genetic diseases that causes him to have tumors. They say it's not life threatening but he might have to have numerous surgeries to maintain the disease over his life.

I'm sharing here because those that stand together in prayer can achieve anything!!

He's upbeat but as a mom inside I'm a nervous wreck!!

Morning ladies! :coffee:

Gave away to my nephew:
- APB Pink Champagne Hair and Body Butta (x2 or 3 backups, will repurchase for myself and the family when down to 1 jar)
- Clairol Hair Food Apricot & Honey Moisturizing Shampoo (no backups for this cleanser, won't repurchase unless nephew likes it)
- SSI Murumuru & Avocado Ultra Nourish Hair Butter (no backups, won't repurchase)

I just received some disturbing news. Anyone reading this within eyesight please send prayer up for my oldest son.

He was diagnosed at boot camp with a rare genetic diseases that causes him to have tumors. They say it's not life threatening but he might have to have numerous surgeries to maintain the disease over his life.

I'm sharing here because those that stand together in prayer can achieve anything!!

My goodness!
Prayers going up for you all
:bighug:

@shawnyblazes
Keeping you both in prayer. I know it isn't easy as a parent hearing these types of news but keep faith, God's got you both.

Back