Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@Shay72
I finally heard back from HH. My stuff was never mailed.:angry2: She said she just found it and will be mailing (for real) ASAP.:eek:

She has placed herself back on my Never-Again list with this. :look:

It took her this long to respond and then she said she "just found my package" Nope, No, and No Thank You.:censored:

ETA: I should ask for a refund. But I wanna try that durn Knot in my Fro' Joe.
Well let me send an email too since my stuff ain't moved.

@Shay72
I asked for a refund and she tells me she mailed it Tuesday. :look:

Needless to say it still hasn't been updated via USPS. (Which doesn't mean anything, because I have a package lost right now), but anyway, it's highly doubtful she really sent it.

Especially after telling another patron she didn't mail her stuff because she was out of an ingredient, and then she went on vacation.......

So, my trust level with her does not exist.:angry2:

I received a bunch of orders. No more hair stuff for a while. I got Naturelle Grow, Hairveda, SSI, and Keravada. I'm mad at Hairveda. The Cocasta oil doesn't smell sweet and the consistency is much thinner. The Almond Glaze consistency is not the same...it's more like a soft pomade rather than a thick grease. I now have no need for anything from them.

I love he scent of the Naturelle Grow Plantain Leave in. I liked the Keravada Hydromax Cowash, but it isn't really the same as the old 4 in 1. I have been using their Caramel Soufflé leave in and Cream Brûlée on top. So far a good combo. The Cream Brûlée smells amazing.

I love he scent of the Naturelle Grow Plantain Leave in. I liked the Keravada Hydromax Cowash, but it isn't really the same as the old 4 in 1. I have been using their Caramel Soufflé leave in and Cream Brûlée on top. So far a good combo. The Cream Brûlée smells amazing.

@Froreal3
I love this stuff.:love2:

Would love to try the Hydromax. Sounds :lick:

I never did try the 4n1.

@IDareT'sHair
HH bout to be on my list too. I was counting on that Knot Going Bananas to hold me til I got my Honey Hemp. I just finished my last drops of Honey Hemp today and I should be getting my 2 bottles from Target (subscription) next week. Fortunately I remembered I got a conditioning bar from Jakeala.

I got an email stating my LHCF subscription was cancelled too but I haven't had any problems getting on.

@divachyk
You and your husband are in my prayers.

Back