Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@IDareT'sHair Honey's Handmade is just :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:. Still no shipping notification from HQ and nothing from UBH either. UBH is supposed to give me the difference I paid since I requested a 16oz. These long arse drawn out shipping times are getting ridiculous at this point. I can see why some folks prefer buying OTG.

Not hair related and I hate to put my personal business out there but it's easier than private messaging all of you that are in my corner. Dh had cancer before, yall know that. We thought that chapter was closed. He's been having some issues lately and today's appt didn't go as we'd hoped. Please stand with me in prayer while we wait for the pathology report that this is not what they think.

@sunnieb, @Nix08, I know yall don't come in here much but tagging you as well.

I just gave the CRN Curlaide Moisture Butter to my niece. I hope it works for her relaxed hair. My hair didn't like it.

I've decided to use Camille Rose Naturals Coconut Water Style Setter. It's hydrating so I might be able to use it as a moisturizer as well. I just put it on my hair line and it absorbed like a charm, plus it's shiny. It has a mild coconutty smell, not over-powering at all.

I have so many hair products on their way that I don't mind sharing some of my stash with family, especially since they don't work for me.

Back