Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

I managed to eliminate the mediocre stuff so now I'm down to the best of the best.
@curlyhersheygirl
Good Job getting that done.:up: That was a major accomplishment.

I consider everything in my current stash to be "the best of the best."

I guess with the exception of some of the newer Lines I've introduced that I haven't tried yet.

Like TGIN, and Texture Me Natural and a few others.

@curlyhersheygirl
Good Job getting that done.:up: That was a major accomplishment.

I consider everything in my current stash to be "the best of the best."

I guess with the exception of some of the newer Lines I've introduced that I haven't tried yet.

Like TGIN, and Texture Me Natural and a few others.
@IDareT'sHair
Thanks I really wanted to get that done. I had some stuff straggling from way back when I first went natural in '09. Some of them were just Ok and others were from lines that no longer exist Like Kyra. Now the stash is current and up to date with "must haves"
I just need to get the numbers under control lol

I pulled out SSI's Banana Brulee.

I should also pull out Curl Junkie's Deep Fix Banana & Hibiscus and put these two in rotation.:lick:

ETA: My back up of Uncle Lee's Bamboo Tea has shipped.

Last edited:
Man oh man I didn't want to love any of those NurCreations stuff I got but that bamboo spray is awesome. It's a really good scalp treatment.
I love this stuff. I'm mad that I only got 1 bottle. I'm using it sparingly.

@curlyhersheygirl
I have this in a Cart.:angry2:

I'll see what she does July4:look:

That Shipping, that shipping, that shipping......:nono:
I'm about to ask her when her next sale will be. I need some things

@KinksAndInk
Hopefully, she does something Big for the 4th:look:

ETA: I think this Line could be a "Total" Hit overall, but she has to do something about that shipping.

The mock cart I had, I think the Shipping was $12-13. ANGTFD
I wish she would. She replied and said that she'll be at an event in Detroit June 25th. I'll be attending with my wheeled tote bag cuz I'm cleaning her out. She didn't mention a 4th of July sale but stated that all orders over $75 ship free. I told her there's about 10 things that I want so she said she'd ship for free. Now we could do a group buy cuz I know some folks don't wanna spend $75 just trying her out. Plus we got that LHCF discount soooo...:scratchchin:

Hey y'all......

I just shocked ma damn self.

I don't know what possessed me to write a list of all the stuff I have purchased for the year so far. Keep in mind that since I have been in Barbados from the start of 2016, majority of my packages were shipped to either Jamaica or a friend in the US for me to pick up in a couple weeks (on my way back to Ja).

I honestly thought it was a just few things you know.

Please tell me why I have counted 53 items?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::pullhair::pullhair::pullhair: This includes hair/makeup/skin care stuff. i.e. LHCF related. I wanna be on a no buy, but I got 4 mo wigs in a cart. :nono::nono: And I'mma need to buy more storage for all this stuff. :look::look:

Back