Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

The thing is, it will definitely take me years to finish up all this stuff.

@flyygirlll2
Me Too.:eek: Literally yarrrrs.:look:

Like you, I swap and give all the time and still have a Natural Hair Boutique.:help:

If I can make it through all these mini "breaks" I can really focus on using up some things.

I have some really good stuff in my stash and it's about time I dig deep into it.

@IDareT'sHair, When I go without Bountiful Mane, my scalp is itchy, even when washing regularly. I purchased a scalp brush (and love it - thanks @MileHighDiva) so that should help as well. I have enough Bountiful to maybe last until 7/4. I have no backups. I will haul in July on Bountiful, Pona, Protein & maybe Coconut Pudding.

@rileypak, I didn't need to haul today. I just needed a little bit to hold me over so I decided to wait.

The shipping was $10. Having to pay that much in shipping, I'd rather spend it on product and get free shipping (which I did). I won't be repurchasing from them for a long while so it's fine with me. My own rationale for it...
@rileypak Exactly! For me to feel it's worth it, I had to purchase $65 worth of products and I truly didn't need alladat today.

I did good. I didn't buy anything yesterday. I only purchased from two places during all the MD sales. I'm going to try and hold off on buying anything unless I'm running low on products I like
(Joico MR shampoo/conditioner) and that's about it.

I will be going through my stash and use/get rid of stuff.

And with my last purchase of hair products, I should be ready for the mini break. I also plan to update the inventory spreadsheet with all the items in the stash. Closet stuff included. I'll take this first mini break we go on to get it done.

@rileypak I'm glad you and @Shay72 are getting organized.:clapping:

Oh....um....what was that last purchase?:look:

Not sure what Imma use my time doing, probably just trying to make some small dents in this Ginormous stash.:angeldevil:

@rileypak

Sounds like a plan. I wish everyone the best. :grouphug:

Lawd....It's really not even that long.:giggle:

I'll keep some un-opened packages that are on the way to help combat "Package Withdraw"

I thought for sure early Spring I'd be going super hard on lotions during the warmer weather, so I really ramped up on lotions, lotions, lotions but now I feel like using more creams.:spinning:

Maybe that will change, but right now, I'm passing up the 50-11 lotions grabbing creams.

Back