Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

I requested a Custom Order from Naturelle Grow for Monday (x1 16oz Pre-Poo), so that will probably be it for me.

I may also pick up another Emu & Argan Pomade.

OK, more PJ questions: You said that this pre-poo detangles very well, but does it also moisturize and soften? Does it feel like one of her DCs when you rinse? I'm on the hunt again for an effective pre-poo since EVCO causes me to go into protein overload. And, not to be nosy, but what's the general cost of a 16oz size, if you don't mind me asking?

OK, more PJ questions: You said that this pre-poo detangles very well, but does it also moisturize and soften? Does it feel like one of her DCs when you rinse? I'm on the hunt again for an effective pre-poo since EVCO causes me to go into protein overload. And, not to be nosy, but what's the general cost of a 16oz size, if you don't mind me asking?
@PJaye
Softens and detangles. Highly effective. I'm only using it on dry hair that most of the time has mats, knots & tangles. (don't judge).:eek:

Yeah, I had to step away from the EVCO. Can only use in moderation.

It's been a life-saver. Especially if Imma stick with this natural thing. It's the same price as her 16oz Conditioners.

@PJaye
Softens and detangles. Highly effective. I'm only using it on dry hair that most of the time has mats, knots & tangles. (don't judge).:eek:

Yeah, I had to step away from the EVCO. Can only use in moderation.

It's been a life-saver. Especially if Imma stick with this natural thing. It's the same price as her 16oz Conditioners.

Thanks so much for answering my questions...and promptly, too. I can't judge because that's exactly how and why I will be using it - on dry hair with knots, tangles, mats and possibly a mini dread or two.:laugh: You're natural? Congratulations! How did I miss that?

Back