Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@rileypak
Nah...You're not ready.:look: And it's okay.:giggle:

When I outlined my initial proposal, you fell back.:lachen:

Then your 'exceptions' had about 4-5 people listed.:lachen:

I can do this Ms. T!
I just spent 30 minutes going through the inventory spreadsheet and I think I can do this. I will be sending some stuff to folks that I realistically know I won't be getting to (Soultanicals moisturizers, some butters, some moisturizers, some detanglers, some rinse outs, some pre-poo conditioners; if anyone would like to know what those items would be PM me :grinwink:). The rest will just be a steady chipping away at items.
Let's do these mini breaks! :boxing: :grin:

@rileypak
How was that Spreadsheet lookin' over there?:look:

We can do it!:laugh:....:eek:

It was looking long........................:look:
20 cleansers
9 protein treatments
28 rinse outs
61 DCs
41 leave ins
40 moisturizers
24 butters
4 oils
12 stylers
(And I know stuff is missing off the list for butters and oils, I just can't be bothered to do the closet inventory)

And yes we can do this!

@curlyhersheygirl
Hi Curl-Gurl.:hugxplode:

You bought anything yet?
@IDareT'sHair
I got the following from Jakeala
1 loaf feminine soap
2 beer DC's
1 cupuacu creamy oil

I purchased from her website since over there you get flat rate shipping and the codes still work there as well.

I have 2 agave cleansing conditioners in a cart over at APB but haven't checked out yet.

@Beamodel I think you will like the SSI Green Tea moisturizer. Since it appears that the Sugar Peach is not limited anymore, I'm going to stick to the 2 that I bought during this sale and have a seat :look:

I only purchased from APB and SSI so far. I'm just waiting on NG so I can grab the Light Mouisturizing Spritz ( love this!) and the Banana Pre-Poo.

It was looking long........................:look:
20 cleansers
9 protein treatments
28 rinse outs
61 DCs
41 leave ins
40 moisturizers
24 butters
4 oils
12 stylers
(And I know stuff is missing off the list for butters and oils, I just can't be bothered to do the closet inventory)

And yes we can do this!

Omg boss status!

@Beamodel I think you will like the SSI Green Tea moisturizer. Since it appears that the Sugar Peach is not limited anymore, I'm going to stick to the 2 that I bought during this sale and have a seat :look:

I only purchased from APB and SSI so far. I'm just waiting on NG so I can grab the Light Mouisturizing Spritz ( love this!) and the Banana Pre-Poo.

@flyygirlll2

What does the green tea look like. Is it translucent like the coco cream and the cranberry or is it more white looking?

Back