Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

I was hope for different results with regards to Sarenzo but I should have known. Hopefully you hear something soon.

@curlyhersheygirl
Yeah, after @flyygirlll2 came in and said how quickly she got her order and then @Shay72 weighed in on this company and brought me back to reality.:eek:

They are going right back on my Never again list.

To add insult to injury...I placed that Sarenzo order before any of the other ones too.:angry2:

Used Up:
x1 Soultanicals Curlplay Cowash Conditioner (no back ups) but would repurchase again during a really, really good sale.

I've used better and I've used worse. This is middle of the road. Not bad. I'd buy it again.

Smells Great! Did an effective job cleansing my hair.

@Shay72
I did a HOT with HH's Pink Sugar Hibiscus under my Heat Cap tonight. Next time, I will do it on dry Hair and see how I like it that way.

I decided to use it for HOTs since another poster keeps saying there are no conditioning agents in the ingredients of this product just a bunch of butters & oils (which is fine with me, because I've been buying & using her stuff primarily as a Pre-Treatment).

I may also use it under my Steamer on dry hair and then Cowash afterwards?

I still want to try Knot in My Fro Joe, to use as a Pre-Poo and a few other things. I need for her to have another 'decent' Sale B1G1 sale and not those 20% off sales.

@IDareT'sHair
I feel like the last two times I've ordered from her she didn't have Knot in Your Fro Joe in stock. She didn't this last time or I would have ordered it. Yeah she said she had the Mother's Day sale because people asked. I'm looking for a big sale too but I was completely out of Knot Going Bananas so I had to buy. I need to stockpile it.

@IDareT'sHair Danm, Sarenzo still hasn't shipped your stuff??:eek: smh.
I was schocked that I recieved my order so quickly.

I hope you get your stuff or at least your money back cause shipping should not take this long. It's too bad because I like the sample mouisturiser she sent and the creamy oil so far but I wouldn't want to deal with issues others are experiencing if I ordered again.

Back