Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

hey T :wave:
i cant wait to get home and use that KBB sa leave in :lick:
ive been so busy, no sleep, no time to do my hair. i looked in the mirror the other day and was like damn i look haggard lmao.
this weekend im gonna put some aussie maoist on my dry hair along with a little water and almond oil and put my hair in two buns.

next time i wash my hair im gonna deep condition. i need it. ive been sick the past three days and sweating like crazy in my sleep so i didnt even get second day hair before it started looking stupid :nono:

MyLoux or Hair2Mesmerize (maybe), and if LRC decide to do something I'll get another liter of Shake and Go then I'll be done with my M-Day shopping. Received my Hattache and Soultanicals ship notices yesterday as well.

@rileypak
I need to browse around in Hair2Mesmerize.

Nice Ship Notices. I'll get another Shake & Go too. I put it up so I wouldn't use it all.:ohwell:

Now that I have my teas down, I need to work on my ayurvedic powders. I'm not gonna go crazy. Right now I have hibiscus and cassia. I will be buying amla and fenugreek. And that's it. I won't even mix them. I will use them separately. I will alternate the hibiscus and fenugreek for moisture. I will alternate the amla and cassia for strengthening and I will mix them with coconut milk.

Who has used the Uncle Lee's bamboo tea? I was planning to get my bamboo tea from Relaxed Hair Health but I will be drinking it and people are saying its nasty now. It wasn't when I used it a few years back. Besides his are flavored and I like the prices.

Back