Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@Golden75

I just got a bottle of Cranberry Hair Milk. (Had it before and swapped it)

I do have: Banana Brule, Fortifying Mask, Coco Crème (currently using) and a Jar of Seyani Butter.

Oh and a bottle of Tahitian L-I spritz. Hated it Relaxed. Wonder how it is Natural?

@IDareT'sHair IIRC the Tahitian spray was nice on my natural hair. I liked the other moisturizing spritz a tad better. Can't think of the name right. Not sure if she still makes it.
I have less SSI juicy berry buttercream than I thought. It melted, separated and looked and fuller when I found it. I shook it up and it's like 1/8 if that much of the jar left. :sad:

I haven't been there myself but I heard Edify Beauty Supply on Hull Street is a good one. Black owned. I think it is really considered in North Chesterfield.

@Shay72 thanks! I don't think I looked at that. Do you know if any good wig shops? My mom needs to get her shop on. I found one on Jahnke Rd. Wig Heaven. The other store I was going to look at Beauty Full on Chamberlyne.

@Shay72 thanks! I don't think I looked at that. Do you know if any good wig shops? My mom needs to get her shop on. I found one on Jahnke Rd. Wig Heaven. The other store I was going to look at Beauty Full on Chamberlyne.
I'm not a wig wearer so I'm not sure. I can do a quick post in one my FB groups and find out. Yes, I heard of Beauty Full and know exactly where it is. It looks huge.

I see Hairveda is having a sale. Imma hold out for the Hattache Memorial Day sale. I plan to cut up. I usually set a budget and always pay cash so I have to figure that out. I may wait on HH and Oyin until Black Friday so I can truly act out. Besides I need to head to Target soon so I'll scoop up some Oyin's J&B. I'm working on my list which I will post but it'll be revised a million times been now and then.

QB lovers, how are you using CTDG for your tangles to melt away? I detangled with it yesterday on dry hair and got way too much breakage. It worked better on damp hair for me. @Golden75 @curlyhersheygirl @MileHighDiva and others.

@divachyk
I've used it both ways. On damp hair it detangles for me. On dry hair I use it as a moisturizer only. This is what I'm currently using and it works wonderfully for my hair

Just finished using up a small jar of Matrix Biolage Sunsorial Conditioner. I've had that one forever and decided to prepoo with it this morning for about 20 minutes and NJoy hair oil. Another one I'm trying to get rid but it seem like that bottle has no end:nono:. I won't be re-purchasing the hair oil because I've decided to stick to making my own hair scalp oils from now on.

I'm not a wig wearer so I'm not sure. I can do a quick post in one my FB groups and find out. Yes, I heard of Beauty Full and know exactly where it is. It looks huge.

@Shay72 That would be great if you could do a post checking. If I tell her go to wig heaven and she finds nothing, I will not hear the end of it! From the pic online Beauty Full does look huge.

@IDareT'sHair Hey T! Using smoothing products is a good idea. I don't think you should have any issues with the brush since you're detangling in advance. I didn't use a comb at all today, just my fingers. I have moments that I can't be bothered with using a comb unless my hair is a birds nest tangled.

@divachyk to pre-wash/detangle I use either Terra Veda Organix Banana Slip Detangling Slip ( which is excellent btw) or CD Black Vanilla 4-in-1 combing cream. I also combine that with an oil. I really like APB Green Powehouse Oil or HV Vatika Frosting since it has Coconut Oil in it to help against hygral fatigue. HTH! :)

Dang!

Curl Junkie shole got a lot of yt Models "representing" on their site in their Ads:yawn:.....:look:

A little "too" many if you asck me.:yawn:...:eek:

Wonder how many yt folks actually buy their products.

@flyygirlll2

I always thought they were? (I could be wrong tho'):look:

No, I've got a good bit of it left in my Stash and I've recently been picking it up at Monique's Natural Hair Boutique and Aveyou.

I do really like everything I've ever purchased from this line.

Back