Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@curlyhersheygirl
I just grabbed some BN Avocado & Shea 20% (Free Shipping) over $35.00 (before dem Kurl-Kidz buy it all up.:lachen:

@shawnyblazes

I thought today was a Holiday.

So, I guess banks are open too? For some skrange reason I thought everything today was on Lock.:eek:

some states celebrate it as a holiday but its not a national one. The post office should still operate to my knowledge. * fingers crossed

@shawnyblazes

Does the Henna Melts deposit color?
I usually just make them myself and it hues my greys slightly enough to color them and give my own hair a subtle sheen. I dont feel like making them so Im looking at KJ Naturals but I'm hesitant for some reason.

I might just do a henna gloss which is just adding some henna and conditioner. Dunno but my greys are out of control and I dont want to color. I dont have enough time on my hands right now for a full henna because of the little one.

OMG! :look: I finally finished that jar of shaealoe butter. Now I want something else nice and yummy to use. I have to go look through my stash to see what I'm in the mood for. I'll come back and update when I decide.

Back