Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

This will be the real test of the cheapies. I've started my cowash every day in spring & summer this week. I will post my reggie in here and the cowash thread.

@Shay72

What are some of your Cheapies? Don't forget to look at:
Organix (OGX)
Edens Body Works
Nature's Gate
Millcreek
As I Am
Alba Botanica
J/A/S/O/N
Trader Joe's
Aussie

*I contacted HV about an Easter sale, still have not heard back from them

@IDareT'sHair
Not much.
I'm leaning towards getting it for her. The problem is her hair is extremely dense. It's like that youtuber Naptural85.
I'm thinking if I get it I may roller set or curlformer set then use the brush.
When she gets home I'll show her the results posted in the thread. I'm sure once she sees that she'll want it.

Not M-Day CJ sale happens for Easter. It may be this weekend.

@curlyhersheygirl
OOooops!:eek:.....:lachen:

Are you getting anything? I knew it was twice a year. And it's only 25%.:look:

I would love to have some Daily Fix, but I'm tryna' stop buying Cleansing Conditioners.

I may be able to keep getting a better deal from Monique's Natural Hair Boutique (even though she only has a few items)

@curlyhersheygirl, please tell little miss curly thank you for swinging by!! Here's the website -- Steam and Style Heat Cap. Amount of rollers and roller placement is everything. I had a few failed attempts before figuring out the right amount of rollers to use. Her curls would be more body wave than a tight curl like a roller set. I wrote the vendor and told them they need to make the cap larger for the big hair (or in my case, big head), don't care girls.

@curlyhersheygirl, please tell little miss curly thank you for swinging by!! Here's the website -- Steam and Style Heat Cap. Amount of rollers and roller placement is everything. I had a few failed attempts before figuring out the right amount of rollers to use. Her curls would be more body wave than a tight curl like a roller set. I wrote the vendor and told them they need to make the cap larger for the big hair (or in my case, big head), don't care girls.
Pardon me ladies: @divachyk would you mind providing more information about this cap? You were able to wet set your hair and then dry under it? What size rollers fit underneath the cap?

@Golden75
What products did you use with your Brush?

@IDareT'sHair My bad...haven't logged in. Washed and DC'd, and used SSI Lovely condish to as r/o detangler. I mention this cause it made my hair ohhh so soft. I braided up to stretch and only used sprayed HTN Follicle Booster. No other l.I. Cause my hair was ohhh so soft and I was being lazy. Applied L'Anza Healing serum (hair completely dry), detangled with Tek, then used Apalus. Tis' all!

Back