Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

No, she hasn't responded yet. If she can't, it's whatever I guess. Girl, I figured I might as well try out the other products while they're on sale lol.

@flyygirlll2
Hopefully she can/will. She ships very fast. Yeah, it was smart to go ahead and purchase.

Now, I feel like I can relax and use something, since I have back ups to the back ups on the way.

After all this talmbout CTDG I ended up pulling it out to detangle with today.:lick:

It detangles like a breeze.:angel2:

I'm always amazed at how it do what it do, because it smells like plain ol' Cocoa Butter to me.:laugh:

Yup I used it as a leave in last night after I DC'd. I air dried my hair in twist over night. I woke up this morning to OMG soft hair. I think CTDG works much better on my natural hair than my relaxed hair.

Yup I used it as a leave in last night after I DC'd. I air dried my hair in twist over night. I woke up this morning to OMG soft hair. I think CTDG works much better on my natural hair than my relaxed hair.

@Beamodel

So Do I.

Like I said in my comments a while back, I had no real appreciation for this product "relaxed" but as a Natural I can truly see what all the hype was about.

Ive never tried the MTDG before though. All I've seen/read is that it's lighter than the CTDG @IDareT'sHair

I kinda want it but not sure. I might try it at some point in the future. Right now I have a bunch of leave in/moisturizers to use up.

But that CTDG is the business. The Burdock root and the alma heavy cream didn't work for my hair. I think it's because of the glycerin in it.

@Beamodel

I thought MTDG was "Magical" it did amazing things to my Hair. I got it on a Swap.

I was Relaxed at the time and it is super light, so you think "it can't be doing much" but upon rinsing.....I was truly blown away. I used it 'strictly' as a DC'er.

Now that I'm natural, I may try it as a Leave-In & a DC'er. It costs too much to be rinsing out.

I still want something, but not sure what?

I'll be returning x2 more bottles of True (x1 L-I & x1 Cowash) tomorrow and will swing through Target to see if I see that Camille Rose Ginger Cleansing Conditioner or something interesting.

If not, I'll wait to see what's up next Week/Weekend (Easter)

Hi ladies! Does MYHC normally have an Easter sale? I'm almost out of Type 4 Creme (absolutely love it) and I think I want to repurchase it directly from her maybe...ETA: y'all got me in here adding that dang straightening brush to my Prime cart and I haven't thought about straightening my hair in years :catfight:

@rileypak

Can't remember about MHC?

I know they do M-Day. Not sure about Easter? And YAAASSS you need that Brush in your Arsenal.

That Apalus brush is awesome. Got great results using it on 350. My blowdryer won't see the light of day again! I may still flatiron with my FHI or Sedu just to get sleeker. I wasn't comfy trying the brush on a higher temp. I do need to go in and snip this SSK's :angry2:

@Golden75

I feel the same way. Bye bye blow dryer. I tied it on 320 and I got great results. This is so much easier to use.

Back