Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Grabbed a MTCG (backup) and CTDG from QB.
Finished SD Razz. Not sure if I have another in stash. May repurchase, but no time soon. Its a nice DC. Busted out my steamer with this. Haven't used that thing in ages!
I love the SSI Lovely Condish. It was part of the sprout box. I used it as a r/o, let it sit a few minutes and it just really smoothed my hair.

Busted out my steamer with this. Haven't used that thing in ages! I love the SSI Lovely Condish. It was part of the sprout box. I used it as a r/o, let it sit a few minutes and it just really smoothed my hair.

@Golden75
Glad you got a chance to Steam. SSI is coming out with some wonderful products. I haven't tried any of the new things, but they are getting great reviews.

ETA: Glad you got your QB.

Morning ladies!

I'm all checked out with QB :clap:
Hoping I like the MTCG and OHHB. It will be interesting to see how it performs on my mostly natural hair.

@IDareT'sHair I found some straight pieces hanging on at the back of my head last night when I was washing! :eek: Looks like my scissor happiness didn't take all the relaxed ends like I previously thought :giggle:
Although I did have the urge to trim them off when I was twisting up my hair...:look:

Last edited:
Morning ladies! I'm all checked out with QB :clap:Hoping I like the MTCG and OHHB. It will be interesting to see how it performs on my mostly natural hair. I found some straight pieces hanging on at the back of my head last night when I was washing! :eek: Looks like my scissor happiness didn't take all the relaxed ends like I previously thought :giggle:Although I did have the urge to trim them off when I was twisting up my hair...:look:

@rileypak
I loved OHHB the few times I had it.:love: (After chebaby bought it and decided she hated it):laugh:

I was tempted to get some, but unsure what I would use it for in my current regimen.

Getting ready to try out this True Cowash.:look:

I used my Nioxin Scalp Renewal Dermabrasion treatment for the first time this morning and still a little bit left in the bittle. Now I know the instruction says to discard it but I'll use it in a month from now.

I didn't feel any tingling at first but at the 10 minute mark was when I started to feel something. After I wash out this deep conditioner, I'll use the Density Restoration treatment on my scalp and moisturize and wig it for the week.

@rileypak
I loved OHHB the few times I had it.:love: (After chebaby bought it and decided she hated it):laugh:

I was tempted to get some, but unsure what I would use it for in my current regimen.

I'm thinking of sealing with it on these midweek nape conditioning days I plan to start when it gets warmer.
It might be too heavy/thick/sticky to use on the front and edges but it may be just right for my crown and nape which are thicker and a tad bit thirstier than the rest of my head.

Back