Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew I loved the Hair Dew when I put it on top of 5 week old Spring Twists and my fuzzy hair laid down. I have 4B hair too! My edges are so smooth. I love Qhemet, but this may give the Burdock Root Butter Cream a run for the title! I can't wait to take down my hair on Friday!

Did I mention the smell....OMG!

yes! if i was boo'd up with someone who had hair that smelled like mine, i'd wanna take a bite! :blush:

i hope my next bf has hair for me to put stuff in, so i can sniff him. his friends might clown him for smelling like a cookie, but he'll get over it :lachen:

I knew I loved the Hair Dew when I put it on top of 5 week old Spring Twists and my fuzzy hair laid down. I have 4B hair too! My edges are so smooth. I love Qhemet, but this may give the Burdock Root Butter Cream a run for the title! I can't wait to take down my hair on Friday!

K...........:look:

Imma Hafta' Make You and Ro put the Dew Up until the Rest of Us Gets Ours:lol:

I was Just on ButtersnBars Site, Their Sale Starting Cyber Monday will also last for 1 month.

Thanks for this info! I am definitely going to order a few DC'ers from them (a true pj stocks up on products that they have never tried just bcuz they're on sale :lol:)

Good evening to the rest of you ladies! I went out of town this morning to visit a relative, and I just made it back in, getting myself together for the work week...I am also trying to catch up on this thread!

Last night I washed my hair with Taliah Wajiid, used up the rest of my Yes to Cucumbers, dc'd with JessiCurl TooShea (I finished the jar last night) and since its so thin I mixed it with the Alaffia Beautiful Curls. I am going to try to use up the Beautiful Curls stuff too before the end of the year....that stuff is so thick, it is definitely not a re-purchase. I twisted my hair in large plaits and spritzed it with my Taliah Wajiid & Donna Marie mix and applied Qhemet OHHB and baggied overnight. I kept the baggy on and put a satin cap over it and wore my lace front out of town.

When I got home this evening I used KCKT and KCCC on the front part of my hair and twisted it since Im wearing a curly half wig tomoro and I used KCKT and MHC Type 4 Cream on the back part of my hair and braided it...I will be half wigging the whole week! :grin:

I wont be ordering from the hairveda sale...is it only 1 hour? Seriously BJ? lol...yall help me understand if Im mistaken! Going to check out the ASIAN hairsite u guys are talking about!

How do u use ur Qhemet BRBC?

Thanks for this info! I am definitely going to order a few DC'ers from them (a true pj stocks up on products that they have never tried just bcuz they're on sale :lol:)

Good evening to the rest of you ladies! I went out of town this morning to visit a relative, and I just made it back in, getting myself together for the work week...I am also trying to catch up on this thread!

Last night I washed my hair with Taliah Wajiid, used up the rest of my Yes to Cucumbers, dc'd with JessiCurl TooShea (I finished the jar last night) and since its so thin I mixed it with the Alaffia Beautiful Curls. I am going to try to use up the Beautiful Curls stuff too before the end of the year....that stuff is so thick, it is definitely not a re-purchase. I twisted my hair in large plaits and spritzed it with my Taliah Wajiid & Donna Marie mix and applied Qhemet OHHB and baggied overnight. I kept the baggy on and put a satin cap over it and wore my lace front out of town.

When I got home this evening I used KCKT and KCCC on the front part of my hair and twisted it since Im wearing a curly half wig tomoro and I used KCKT and MHC Type 4 Cream on the back part of my hair and braided it...I will be half wigging the whole week! :grin:

I wont be ordering from the hairveda sale...is it only 1 hour? Seriously BJ? lol...yall help me understand if Im mistaken! Going to check out the ASIAN hairsite u guys are talking about!

Glad you made a Safe trip back Beauty!:yep:

Girl, Yeah, check out "As I Am Naturally":grin:

Hey Ladies. I've been trying to catch up on the happenings.

The reunion went well. Out of a class of 400-something only 80 RSVPd with money. My curlformers came out great. I'm going to have to use them more often since I sux at rollersetting. I used about 1/4 of my coco cream leave-in so I went and ordered 2 more bottles (Thanks Fab!! Good looking out on the SSI sale extension) and emailed her about combining the orders. We will see. Only like 2 of the curls were frizzie and i used some water and heat protectant on each one. I tried to pineapple them up since I was exhausted when I got home and most of the curls held up. I'll comb them into a curlie pony tomorrow.

As far as the folx there...well they all came dressed appropriate. The few blacks that were there started acting a fool grinding and doing splits (yes splits!!). All the smart people were there and we have all done well for ourselves. All the girls looked the exact same as high school just a little older but the dudes were hard to recognize they had changed so much. I was bored by 930-10 and we got there at 830. The food was good and the cake was banging i had 3 pieces. If they got more people to come I'd go to the 15.

Beautyaddict, for the HV sale, the grab bags are available only for the 1st hour. The rest of the sale is 24 hrs.

Robot, I'm with you on that one. I guess I'm not hip and young, either. :nono: I don't enjoy strippers. It just doesn't do it for me. They look ridiculous the way they dance.

Whats this Ms B??:look:

The Afrikoko Silky Hair Lotion is a lotion for thick ,thirsty hair. It contains natural oils and natural humectants .It combines truffle essence oil ,shea ,kokum and coconut milk into a creamy product great for dry parched , thirsty hair . This product is great for all curl hair races ,because it is very light, but highly hydrating.

Pure Unfiltered Shea Butter, Kokum Butter, Coconut Milk , Nutmeg, Cinnamon, White Truffle and Cherry Jubilee Essence oil.

:yep:...........:lick:

my mom just told me i wasn't "hip and young" because i didn't want to go see a male stripper's wang. :nono: :lachen:

I guess that makes 2 of us. My sorority sister is having her 30th in a penthouse suite in Vegas and part of the entertainment for the night is male scrippas and I'm not that excited about it. Now maybe 2-3yrs ago I may have been but not now. Also I feel bad for them women are stingy with their money with scrippas and they have to work extra hard to make $10 esp if they not that fine or that big:lachen:

The Afrikoko Silky Hair Lotion is a lotion for thick ,thirsty hair. It contains natural oils and natural humectants .It combines truffle essence oil ,shea ,kokum and coconut milk into a creamy product great for dry parched , thirsty hair . This product is great for all curl hair races ,because it is very light, but highly hydrating.

Pure Unfiltered Shea Butter, Kokum Butter, Coconut Milk , Nutmeg, Cinnamon, White Truffle and Cherry Jubilee Essence oil.

:yep:...........:lick:

yummm!!!!!

Robot, I'm with you on that one. I guess I'm not hip and young, either. :nono: I don't enjoy strippers. It just doesn't do it for me. They look ridiculous the way they dance.

Yeah Ro, You're Hip & Cool because you didn't go:lol:

I Likes My Stripper in the Privacy of my Own Room:blush:

I guess that makes 2 of us. My sorority sister is having her 30th in a penthouse suite in Vegas and part of the entertainment for the night is male scrippas and I'm not that excited about it. Now maybe 2-3yrs ago I may have been but not now. Also I feel bad for them women are stingy with their money with scrippas and they have to work extra hard to make $10 esp if they not that fine or that big:lachen:

We were watching RHOA, and they had a skripper. She darn near lost her head.

Her: :blush: :lick:
Me: :perplexed

And then he took his draws off. :ohwell: I ain't wanna see yo' arse or ding dong, mane.

I'm with you, T. If any skripping is going down, it'll be in my room. :rolleyes:

We were watching RHOA, and they had a skripper. She darn near lost her head.

Her: :blush: :lick:
Me: :perplexed

And then he took his draws off. :ohwell: I ain't wanna see yo' arse or ding dong, mane.

I'm with you, T. If any skripping is going down, it'll be in my room. :rolleyes:
I saw him robot, he was gross:perplexed

Just finished catching up.

You ladies had me rolling.

I hope everything works out with the Asian place. I peep'd it and its catchy. I'm a DC junkie so there wasn't much there that had me going since it's not out yet. I remember when she posted about the focus group so I think it should go fine. If you can do a focus group and really take folx serious then your bidness is legit in my book. Unlike some other vendors who don't know CS from they on a$$. I guess my lost products were some of those unforseen eventualities she was talking about on BF.

I love this thread. I don't care what them hatas got to say. Hi Hatas!!

Have fun with the HV sale tonight. I have to be at work by 7am and I haven't gotten up earlier than 10am in like 5 days so I'mma be strugglin tomorrow.

I checked out AsIAm and the leave-in conditioner looked great...I already have too many leave-ins so I will pass...I can see this line in a bss soon...it has ingredients like Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate...I dont know what those are but I have noticed that a lot of bss products have those same ingredients

I checked out AsIAm and the leave-in conditioner looked great...I already have too many leave-ins so I will pass...I can see this line in a bss soon...it has ingredients like Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate...I dont know what those are but I have noticed that a lot of bss products have those same ingredients

Lawd................:blush:

What in the World????:lol: :nono:

I am So Mad! I went on ButtersnBars to see what kind of Discount they had and they are giving away Freebies! :blush:

I don't want NO durn Freebie! Hmp.:rolleyes: I want a Discount!:lol:

Oh Well. I should go back into HV.:sekret:

Got my HV order in. I'm all set now. Got grab bags, plus some NoiNah butter and an extra CoCasta, just in case my bags don't have any. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back