Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got off of work and I am pooped. I will just finish up these braids moisturize, seal with VF and head to bed.

HFlyGirl & Americka:

Are you getting anything from HV? And what are you getting? IK Americka likes VF for her skin.

I decided to get: 3 Acai Berry Conditioners & 2 Cocosta Oils and I threw in an Almond Glaze.

Americka, if you haven't tried A.G. or Cocosta You should.:look: :lick:
I would love to get some VF, but LouAna's CO does the trick. I am really tempted to do the grab bag, but I'll pass this time.

T, I cannot wait for your review on the "As I Am Naturally" products. That Double Buttercream sounds delicious.

Where the Debil is Che?:ohwell:

Okay she was on a bit last night, but she's been gone all day today.

I am getting worried.....:nervous2:

Okay Now Che...Where You At?:peek2:
:wave:
im here trying to catch up. seems like there is a new hair line? and its called asian:ohwell: just joking lmao. but the names of the products look good but ill pass.

I would love to get some VF, but LouAna's CO does the trick. I am really tempted to do the grab bag, but I'll pass this time.

T, I cannot wait for your review on the "As I Am Naturally" products. That Double Buttercream sounds delicious.

I can't thank you enough for this! @1st Bolded It was a Life Saver during my Corrective.

I heavily coated my previously relaxed hair and it worked great. LOVE IT. (I'm still on my 1st jar)

That's Some Good Stuff Right There.:lick:

I can't wait to try it out.:lick: @2nd Bolded.

Looks like everybody bounced. I was gonna ask if anyone was getting anything on Cyber Monday.

Hey, Che!! I found a box!!

Only from hairveda, gt butter, ag and whipped ends. If the discount is good on these i may snag a hair grab bag. Im not spending more than $40.

Only from hairveda, gt butter, ag and whipped ends. If the discount is good on these i may snag a hair grab bag. Im not spending more than $40.

:yep: Sounds good. I tried to limit my totals, too. Especially for all this hair stuff I don't really need. I am getting 2 CoCasta oils, a Methi Set, and one of each of the grab bags. :look: Last year I got quite a few things that I used as stocking stuffers. I want some soaps and butters for my sis and mother. :lick:

ETA-I hope she puts some of those scented body oils in there, too!!

I want one hair grab bag and maybe the almond glaze and maybe a sintrinillah. But only if i can stay up and order.

Girl, Don't Scare Me Like That!:lol: I was like: Lawd Where is Che?:blush:
girl i had the itis from yesterday. thats when we had thanksgiving and i ate myself into a loooong sleep :lachen: then today i went to look for my camera. thank gawd they were sold out because my job messing around with my vaca check:perplexed:nono: they trying to make me crazy.

i just got finished twisting my hair in medium twists with some butter. im going to wear it pined up all week.
i used up my curls ecstasy conditioner today.

Che, what kind of camera are you getting? I know you said something about it coming up to about 7 large!!
well it was only going to be 700 because of the warranty but best buy and ritz camera is much cheaper. it was penn camera that wanted all thatmoney that they aint gonna get from me:lol:
i want the nikon D3000.

I got a Shipping Notice for my MyHoneyChild today.:grin:

I think 2011 will be a different year for all of us. Less of a Focus on Buying Products.

I know it will be for me:look:. Imma concentrate on really using stuff up the 1st of the Year. (For Real).

*don't ya'll say nothing....i'm serious*:look: :lol:

I got a Shipping Notice for my MyHoneyChild today.:grin:

I think 2011 will be a different year for all of us. Less of a Focus on Buying Products.

I know it will be for me:look:. Imma concentrate on really using stuff up the 1st of the Year. (For Real).

*don't ya'll say nothing....i'm serious*:look: :lol:

Girl, you know its gonna be time for another straight up No Buy, don't you???:yep: I think January would be a good time. We should be all stocked up by then. (as if we aren't now :nono:)

Girl, you know its gonna be time for another straight up No Buy, don't you???:yep: I think January would be a good time. We should be all stocked up by then. (as if we aren't now :nono:)

Im going on one until april unless i run out of something, i don't know how long i made it last year. But shooting for the goal next year.

lol, why???:lick:

i started grinning like a fool when i sniffed it. :lol: it spreads so easily and my curls look amazing. shiny, juicy, and perfectly defined - springy and coily, without looking defined. i like a little frizz and untamed-ness. :yep:

steaming up and upping my moisturizing to twice a day has done Izzy well! she feels amazing now! no more cracklies and much less tangles! my roots look so thick and delicious. :yep:

oh, and i have i told ya'll of my latest plan?

T knows i caint leave my head alone, :lol:
but i know she'll punish me if i do another big chop, so once the semester lets out, i'm gonna trim the blonde and just dye again. this time, i won't bleach, so i'm not worried about dryness or anything.

besides, with my steamers and staples, dryness don't stand no kinda chance! :yep:

oh, and i have i told ya'll of my latest plan?

T knows i caint leave my head alone, :lol:
but i know she'll punish me if i do another big chop, so once the semester lets out, i'm gonna trim the blonde and just dye again. this time, i won't bleach, so i'm not worried about dryness or anything.

besides, with my steamers and staples, dryness don't stand no kinda chance! :yep:

Whatever You Do Ro, I know it will look very cute!:grin:

You Can Rock Any Style!

You are right, each time I've had blonde highlights, I had to be very, very careful about combatting dryness. However, at that time, it was up to my Stylist to perserve that look.

Can't wait to see Your New Look!

i started grinning like a fool when i sniffed it. :lol: it spreads so easily and my curls look amazing. shiny, juicy, and perfectly defined - springy and coily, without looking defined. i like a little frizz and untamed-ness. :yep:

steaming up and upping my moisturizing to twice a day has done Izzy well! she feels amazing now! no more cracklies and much less tangles! my roots look so thick and delicious. :yep:

There Ain't Nothing Like Finding a Great Product!:lick:

I can't wait to get mine!:look:

I knew I loved the Hair Dew when I put it on top of 5 week old Spring Twists and my fuzzy hair laid down. I have 4B hair too! My edges are so smooth. I love Qhemet, but this may give the Burdock Root Butter Cream a run for the title! I can't wait to take down my hair on Friday!

Did I mention the smell....OMG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back