Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.1

Che do you still have your jbco. I use that on my scalp every few days and it has helped alot.

Hey ladies, nothing going on with me, still doing the usual. And trying to use up these products.

@la, yes i still have the jbco. i havent used it in a while but i plan on mixing it with coconut oil and a few others for a scalp oil.

@T, you are really loving it huh lol. im glad you found a moisturizer thats right for you.

Getting down to the staples has helped to remind me of great products and why I loved them in the first place. Right now Qhemet's AOHC is my love right now :love:.

im almost finished a sample jar of the sunshine hello sweet thang. i dont think i will repurchase. i love it but now that shes using tan shea butter and i have 3 tubs of tan shea butter i can make my own. its just shea butter, evoo and vE oil.i could substitute that for coconut or sweet almond oil.
i'll miss the scent though:lick:

Getting down to the staples has helped to remind me of great products and why I loved them in the first place. Right now Qhemet's AOHC is my love right now :love:.

Good Point.:grin:

I can see myself making BeeMine my Staple moisturizer, if.......(and that's a Big IF) I could stop buying/trying/sampling other things.

It will be awhile before I decide, because I still have: JC N&S and JC Nourishing Cream, some KBB, and some Baba de' Caracoal Hair Cream(s), to rotate and get through.

But Yes.....I could see BeeMine becoming my only moisturizer (or 2 or 3) if I were to ever narrow things down a bit.:spinning:

I am so happy that ive been able to use up alot of dc and cons... I believe i found my staple items but i was to try some other products.

^^^^ if you dont mind spending the money, jane carter twist and lock pudding was great on my hiar. it gave me great definition for braid outs but i mostly used it for twists. and it makes the hair shiny and soft. as a dupe you can also try ORS smooth and shine pudding which i like also.

Welcome and Best of Luck:look:

:giggle:

Good Point.:grin:

I can see myself making BeeMine my Staple moisturizer, if.......(and that's a Big IF) I could stop buying/trying/sampling other things.

It will be awhile before I decide, because I still have: JC N&S and JC Nourishing Cream, some KBB, and some Baba de' Caracoal Hair Cream(s), to rotate and get through.

But Yes.....I could see BeeMine becoming my only moisturizer (or 2 or 3) if I were to ever narrow things down a bit.:spinning:

:look:.............:yep:

ETA: T, you can do it. Don't forget, May is just a few days away!!!!!

^^^^ if you dont mind spending the money, jane carter twist and lock pudding was great on my hiar. it gave me great definition for braid outs but i mostly used it for twists. and it makes the hair shiny and soft. as a dupe you can also try ORS smooth and shine pudding which i like also.

I havent tried neither one. I would have to check into that. I was thinking about ordering bee mine curly butter.

:look:.............:yep:

ETA: T, you can do it. Don't forget, May is just a few days away!!!!!

Yes, May will be a welcome change.:drunk:

For those of You who don't know, Brownie and I are going on a Self-Imposed No Buy Challenge!

Honestly, April was a horrible month for me. I really messed up. I dropped Big Bucks on Hair 'stuff' :nono:

And if I am going to make my Goal of 12-31-10, (Stash Reduction) I have to stop the Madness!:yep: So, May will be my month.

Everyone is welcome to join us.....:rolleyes: *if you dare*

im under my steamer now with silicon mix. I used a njoi creations ayurvedic shampoo bar and before that used shikakai powder mixed with cocasta oil on my scalp.

ETA: OMG!!! Im in LOVE with silicon mix. My hair feels great! This will definitely be a staple. I finished up a sample of the shescentit green tea and hibiscus conditioner. I like it and when Im done with all of these conditioners, I will repurchase it.

Last edited:
im under my steamer now with silicon mix. I used a njoi creations ayurvedic shampoo bar and before that used shikakai powder mixed with cocasta oil on my scalp.

ETA: OMG!!! Im in LOVE with silicon mix. My hair feels great! This will definitely be a staple. I finished up a sample of the shescentit green tea and hibiscus conditioner. I like it and when Im done with all of these conditioners, I will repurchase it.

I love this conditioner!! One of my staples!!! :yep:

I am going to try these curlformers again. If my hair turns out a HAM again, I am going to be disappointed.

I am going to try these curlformers again. If my hair turns out a HAM again, I am going to be disappointed.

Take Your Time mk! I'm sure it looks perdy anyway.:yep: I don't know WHY You and I are so style-deficient.:sad:

I was telling my secretary today, everybody on the board's hair always looks like they been the Salon, and mine (when I try to do it) Always looks a Hotmess:blush:

Take Your Time mk! I'm sure it looks perdy anyway.:yep: I don't know WHY You and I are so style-deficient.:sad:

I was telling my secretary today, everybody on the board's hair always looks like they been the Salon, and mine (when I try to do it) Always looks a Hotmess:blush:
yes T!! Why is this? I really want the curlformers to work for me. They are so easy to use and such a fascinating concept but my hair was sooooo frizzy sunday.

yes T!! Why is this? I really want the curlformers to work for me. They are so easy to use and such a fascinating concept but my hair was sooooo frizzy sunday.

I don't know what it is:ohwell: But it's Messed Up!:lachen:

How is that some people have Salon results and mine looks like a 2 y.o. did it.:look:

tomorrow before i run out and get the new carols daughter products i am going to do a deep conditioning with oyin honey hemp conditioner.
and tonight i will slather my scalp in coconut oil. i need to pay close attention to my scalp because this one spot is getting on my nerves. it feels prickly and its close to my thin section so i dont want to keep scratching it for fear of actually pulling out some hair.

tomorrow before i run out and get the new carols daughter products i am going to do a deep conditioning with oyin honey hemp conditioner.
and tonight i will slather my scalp in coconut oil. i need to pay close attention to my scalp because this one spot is getting on my nerves. it feels prickly and its close to my thin section so i dont want to keep scratching it for fear of actually pulling out some hair.

Please be Careful.....:blush:

If you haven't noticed....I have my MaxiGlide MP for Sale in the Exchange Forum.

Brand New in Box..Never Opened. Includes Products, DVD and whatever else came in the box.

Good Evening Ladies I am just stopping in before taking a much needed sleep. I haven't bought anything for my hair. I doubt I will use up anything before the next few months are up. I am going to focus on using up the YTC I just popped open, then move to the BB! :D

While I am still focused on using up my products, just don't be surprised if I have nothing new to add for a while.

Good Night all!

The problem with the curlformers is that I need to get the longer ones, I have too much hair out at the roots and they can't get straight.

i think tonight i will take my afroved out of the refrigerator and moisturize with the cocolate mask. i need to moisturize with something that has water in it because 90% of my moisturizers are shea butter, shea butter and oils, or shea butter and other butters lol. i went shea butter crazy and forgot about water. besides qhemet the only moisturizers i have with water is afroveda and water aint even the first ingredient in those lol.

I bought some new shower caps at dollar tree, but that was all.
I am on the lookout for a shampoo brush, but those only cost a dollar and change.

I am actually sticking to my product graveyard box. I moved it into the bathroom so that I am reminded of them. After 3-4 more cowashes, I should be done with the jason's. I'm going to use burt's bees grapefruit condish as a pre-poo once I go back to shampooing.
And I'm using the wave nouveau as a leave in. With the rainy weather, my hair really likes this stuff.

Back