Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2009 pt.2

I forgot to add that i like the d3 denman, that t sent me also. I like the way it feels on my scalp and it smoothed out my hair. I will use this once a week on wash day.:yep:

I forgot to add that i like the d3 denman, that t sent me also. I like the way it feels on my scalp and it smoothed out my hair. I will use this once a week on wash day.:yep:

See I was scared to use the Denman but I may look into using it deeper into my transition. I didn't see alot about the Denman when I did a search on here but I will take a look on nc and napp forums. Thanks for the info.

Im trying very...VERY hard not to purchase anything from Hairveda (especially the deep conditioner) until the Black Friday sale. Hopefully by then I would have used at least two products. I used the Vatika Frosting in my hair and it smells sooooo good! Im 8wks post relaxer and so far so good. Im trying to get to 9wks.

tomorrow I will deep condition my hair with coconut hair butter from njoi creations.

Last edited:
See I was scared to use the Denman but I may look into using it deeper into my transition. I didn't see alot about the Denman when I did a search on here but I will take a look on nc and napp forums. Thanks for the info.

Your welcome, i was scared of it too because i don't really know alot about it. I don't even know if this is the number im supposed to be using but it worked for me. It helped me detangle my hair and i did not lose that much at all. It made my hair feel smoother especially the ends.

Your welcome, i was scared of it too because i don't really know alot about it. I don't even know if this is the number im supposed to be using but it worked for me. It helped me detangle my hair and i did not lose that much at all. It made my hair feel smoother especially the ends.

Isn't the D3 For Natural Hair?:yep: At least, I thought it was.:look:

Im trying very...VERY hard not to purchase anything from Hairveda until the Black Friday sale. Hopefully by then I would have used at least two products. I used the Vatika Frosting in my hair and it smells sooooo good! Im 8wks post relaxer and so far so good. Im trying to get to 9wks.

tomorrow I will deep condition my hair with coconut hair butter from njoi creations.

That is not very far away, do you need more stuff? And how much product do you use? If you use alot you may run out before then but if your like me and use a little those products will last you a long time. It took me about 2 1/2 months to use a jar of sitrinillah.:look:

Im trying very...VERY hard not to purchase anything from Hairveda until the Black Friday sale. Hopefully by then I would have used at least two products. I used the Vatika Frosting in my hair and it smells sooooo good! Im 8wks post relaxer and so far so good. Im trying to get to 9wks.

You can make it to 9 Weeks:yep:

You have to get the Sitrinillah.

Yeah.....You can wait on the Sale:yep: Didn't you get a couple jars of VF?

Nope. I dont need anything!!! I just want so many things for my hair. Im really really wanting the sitrinillah though. Oooh...2 1/2 months to use the sitrinillah? was that the 16oz or 32oz?

That is not very far away, do you need more stuff? And how much product do you use? If you use alot you may run out before then but if your like me and use a little those products will last you a long time. It took me about 2 1/2 months to use a jar of sitrinillah.:look:

Last edited:
Isn't the D3 For Natural Hair?:yep: At least, I thought it was.:look:

Its for anyones hair natural or relaxed, to get the shed hairs out and some ladies use it to define their curls. There are different numbers like d3, d4. I think the higher the number the wider the teeth. I like this one and i don't think it will hurt any using it once a week.

well....I'll get the sitrinillah....only because you say so...not because I want it :drunk:. I only purchased one jar of the VF because it was my first time getting it. Now...its going to be VF war with you ladies...Im going to purchase at least three jars next time (even though thats a lightweight purchase compared to you ladies).

You can make it to 9 Weeks:yep:

You have to get the Sitrinillah.

Yeah.....You can wait on the Sale:yep: Didn't you get a couple jars of VF?

Nope. I dont need anything!!! I just want so many things for my hair. Im really really wanting the sitrinillah though.

You'll Love :cloud9:The Smell (that's for Sure).:lick: And From Everything I've Read it Performs Exceptionally.

The "smell" is an extra added Bonus! Just like the VF!

WnS just think: If you "wait" for A Sale...Your $ will go alot further and you'll be able to get more items....:grin:

Its for anyones hair natural or relaxed, to get the shed hairs out and some ladies use it to define their curls. There are different numbers like d3, d4. I think the higher the number the wider the teeth. I like this one and i don't think it will hurt any using it once a week.

@ Bolded: Good to Know. Thanks for the Info.:yep:

right now Im only using the alter ego garlic DC. I really like this DC, but Im trying to purchase and use more natural items. Tomorrow I will be using the coconut hair butter from njoi creations as a DC. I also purchased an avocado and silk conditioner from Jasmines.

I know how you feel washnset, are you building up your stash? It is a good product, and what other dc's do you use?

well....I'll get the sitrinillah....only because you say so...not because I want it :drunk:. I only purchased one jar of the VF because it was my first time getting it. Now...its going to be VF war with you ladies...Im going to purchase at least three jars next time (even though thats a lightweight purchase compared to you ladies).

:lachen::rolleyes:@ 1st Bolded....Uh...Okay. If You Say So.:look:

@ 2nd Bolded::eek: Wha?????

Yes....Most Definitely -- You MUST Purchase the Sitrinillah:blush:. To have as one of your DC Options.

This DC has to be in Your Stash. Regardless.

Women buy 10lb Pails of this Stuff. * cough* Shay

btw: You've Made A Very Good Choice.:yep:

purchasing it now!!!!

hows the amala shampoo?

:lachen::rolleyes:@ 1st Bolded....Uh...Okay. If You Say So.:look:

@ 2nd Bolded::eek: Wha?????

Yes....Most Definitely -- You MUST Purchase the Sitrinillah:blush:. To have as one of your DC Options.

This DC has to be in Your Stash. Regardless.

Women buy 10lb Pails of this Stuff. * cough* Shay

btw: You've Made A Very Good Choice.:yep:

Listen WnS: You got to Put on Your Poker Face.:look: When you were up in this Thread and People were talking about VF "Selling out by Midnight" -- that people were buying 10 Jars, and How it was Seasonal and only $5.00 a Jar......

That's When you were suppose to Up Your Anty and Buy at least 3 Jars.:look:

In situation's like those: You have to put on your Poker Face/Big Girl Panties and Get in the Game!:lachen:

If you bought it and didn't like it, do the CharzB and Sell, Sell, Sell!:blush:

yes ma'am! I just purchased the DC (16oz) and a Whipped Clouds sample.

now Im eyeing the amala shampoo.

Listen WnS: You got to Put on Your Poker Face.:look: When you were up in this Thread and People were talking about VF "Selling out by Midnight" -- that people were buying 10 Jars, and How it was Seasonal and only $5.00 a Jar......

That's When you were suppose to Up Your Anty and Buy at least 3 Jars.:look:

In situation's like those: You have to put on your Poker Face/Big Girl Panties and Get in the Game!:lachen:

If you bought it and didn't like it, do the CharzB and Sell, Sell, Sell!:blush:

yes ma'am! I just purchased the DC (16oz) and a Whipped Clouds sample.

now Im eyeing the amala shampoo.

Those threads were packed with Women Going Crazy Insane.:lachen:

That's was Your Clue: "Maybe I need to spend $10.00":grin: on 2 Jars.

I've only purchased the Sitrinillah and the VF. I did purchase the Cocosta Oil for a Friend of Mine and also the Whipped Gelly (or something like that) She's Natural. She liked the Oil but not the Whipped Gelly (or whatever it's called).

I don't buy too many Shampoo's.:nono: Maybe Shay, Che, Charz or Brownie?

i finished my trader joes ns conditioner. have one back up. tomorrow i star working on finishing my deva curl one conditioner.

i haad a ball with charz and robotxcore yesterday. we went out to eat and to the bss store. i only bought the taliah wajid(sp?) mist and the shea moisture leave in.

SO gave me some evoo and aloe vera gel. im gonna make a styling cream with shea butter, avocado butter, evoo, evco and aloe vera gel. its fruit of the earth brand. thats good right?

i finished my trader joes ns conditioner. have one back up. tomorrow i star working on finishing my deva curl one conditioner.

i haad a ball with charz and robotxcore yesterday. we went out to eat and to the bss store. i only bought the taliah wajid(sp?) mist and the shea moisture leave in.

SO gave me some evoo and aloe vera gel. im gonna make a styling cream with shea butter, avocado butter, evoo, evco and aloe vera gel. its fruit of the earth brand. thats good right?

Good job on using up your conditoner che, to the bolded, alot of people like fruit of the earth. Is it the clear bottle with the blue on the front that you can get from walmart ect? Or is it the kind that says 99% pure aloe vera, the food grade kind? I have tried the one with the blue and it made my hair hard and crunchy. But alot of people do like it. Maybe mixed with other things will make it work better. I just used it alone.

Ladies i can't wear my maa today * sad face*. Its raining hard out so im going to try to put my hair back in a bunny tail with the d3. I hope i can. I can never get the bulk of my hair to smooth out without alot of product so im going to try that today. If it does not work i will wear my scarf:lachen:.

Washnset--I use the amala shampoo as a clarifier. It gets your hair clean without feeling stripped but it does not suds up.

Che--I use Lily of the Desert Organic Aloe Vera Gelly. Never crunchy

So today I am

clarifying
detangle with conditioner
protein treatment
dryer
rinse out
DC
steamer
rinse out
ACV rinse
rollerset, or blow dry....not sure yet!

Bownie:

Shay:

What Butters are you thinking about getting?:grin: I really love the Jojoba! It's been really good.:lick: It's a very nice softer consistency. Right Now, I think that one is my Personal Fav.:yep:

I haven't opened the Hemp Seed. It looks soft & creamy too. I also have Olive Butter & Avacado Butter (La's Fav).:look:

Have not opened those either.

I think the Aloe will have to be for summer. And the Macadamia was really light weight as well. I'll put those away and use them in warmer weather.

Terri where are you getting jojoba butter from?

My straight relaxed hair does not like butters - weighs it down terribly - but I feel that it would be perfect for this long relaxer stretch and transition to texlaxed hair.

The new texture may be able to handle the weight of the butters when I am about 10 months into my stretch which isn't very far away. TIA.

Terri where are you getting jojoba butter from?

My straight relaxed hair does not like butters - weighs it down terribly - but I feel that it would be perfect for this long relaxer stretch and transition to texlaxed hair.

The new texture may be able to handle the weight of the butters when I am about 10 months into my stretch which isn't very far away. TIA.

Go to Texas Natural Supply.:yep: And look under "Butters"

They Have a Discount Code TNS10

I do love to dc especially since the weather is getting colder. To the bolded i will get one soon, maybe:look:.

LC, have you tried the Home Grown Steam Treatment? This is what I've been doing for months and it has paid off. It's also the main reason why I haven't ran off and get the steamer already. As a matter of fact, for the past week I've been thinking of getting a Pibbs dryer before I get the steamer :look:. I'll still be able to do a steam treatment with a big plus....drying my roller sets faster.

LC, have you tried the Home Grown Steam Treatment? This is what I've been doing for months and it has paid off. It's also the main reason why I haven't ran off and get the steamer already. As a matter of fact, for the past week I've been thinking of getting a Pibbs dryer before I get the steamer :look:. I'll still be able to do a steam treatment with a big plus....drying my roller sets faster.

Girl......Skip All That!:look: How did the Relaxer Go after 20+ Weeks?

Were you pleased with MBB? And did you end up getting the entire System?

How'd it All Turn Out!

Girl, yall need to get that steamer! I have a Pibbs and the steamer is still better for DC's!

Back