URGENT: NATURALS WHO FLAT IRON. which Heat Protectant do you use?

Mandy4610

I am running to the BSS in a few minutes to pick up a heat protectant and I need some recommendations before I go.
Please help.

I've heard good things about Nioxin Thermal Bliss and Fantasia IC.
I'm using the one by Aveda, but I don't know if I love it yet.

I have used Fantasia serum...liked it
Tresemme Heat Protect...Didn't like
Nexxus Heat Protexx...liked it
Sabino...liked it
Dove Heat Defense therapy...like it(what I am currently using)

I like spray protectants better for heat styling and i usually finish my styles with the serums.

Redken Heat Glide
Kerastase Nectar Thermique
Chi Iron Guard
Chi Silk Infusion

ETA: I use the Chi products together.

I see a lot of ladies on this board use Chi Silk Infusion a lot. How is that btw ladies because i am thinking of getting some.

I love Chi Silk Infusion, that's what I currently use. I apply before blow drying and again before flat ironing.

I use coconut oil or hana shine shield but if ur going to the bss I'd say fantasia carrot serum its supposed to be good for protectant and growth

I use one of those John Frieda heat defense serums and I've been using sabino as well. I used to use Chi but I find it heavy and my hair looks greasy with it.

I use either chi silk infusion or got2b crazy sleek 4 coarse hair. I have ic fantasia heat protection spary but I'm not really feeling it.

Chi silk infusion & Beyond the Zone-Turn up the heat. Or Maxius Beyond Straight & the End (works great in preventing reversion). I've been wanting to try Nioxxin after seeing Saloncabello's results.

Thanks everyone. I bought the Fantasia IC spray and I drove across town for that dang thing, it better be good.:ohwell:
I see a lot of ladies on this board use Chi Silk Infusion a lot. How is that btw ladies because i am thinking of getting some.
I have the CHI but I am not totally sure that it is a heat protectant. I also have Sabino MB, I guess I really didnt need to buy a heat protectant today, but I did anyway:rolleyes:

Chi silk infusion & Beyond the Zone-Turn up the heat. Or Maxius Beyond Straight & the End (works great in preventing reversion). I've been wanting to try Nioxxin after seeing Saloncabello's results.
I am also curious about that. I saw Saloncabello's results:yep:

Thanks everyone. I bought the Fantasia IC spray and I drove across town for that dang thing, it better be good.:ohwell: I have the CHI but I am not totally sure that it is a heat protectant. I also have Sabino MB, I guess I really didnt need to buy a heat protectant today, but I did anyway:rolleyes:

I am also curious about that. I saw Saloncabello's results:yep:
All the way across town?? dang...

I just purchased FX Flat iron spray to try, it looked so intriguing! It was $4.38!
022796842107.jpg

Anybody try this?

In this order: Aphoghee Reconstructor spray, Aphogee leave in, Chi silk infusion and finally John Frieda weather works serum HTH

Back