Updated my pics!!

You and your little man are too cute. You have a beautiful smile.
smile.gif

You know you need to quit with talking about you were fat in those pics! No way! Anyway, nice pics.

Your pictures are so nice!!! You are so pretty! And the boy is adorable
smile.gif

I like your pics Tonya, and your braids look really nice!
smile.gif
Your son is adorable... thanks for sharing!!
grin.gif

Thanks Ladies.
wink.gif

And Nicole. I was fat girl I was like a 14/16!!! That is too darn big! I felt like a cow!

I love the braids!! They look so cute on you, I might have to bite your style with my big ol head!! And your son is a little cutie there
grin.gif

Drea84
cool.gif

You're such a pretty girl and your son is a cutie too. I love the braids and the thickness of your hair.

BTW - You are NOT fat on that picture.

Girl your son is SOO...ADORABLE! What a cutie! I LOVE them cornrows girl! You look so pretty in them and the drawstring ponytail with the triangles. Where are you fat at, cause i don't see it
grin.gif

Got to ask some ques about the cornrows...b/c u got me wanting some now. Are they human hair..b/c they look so natural...When i had cornrows they looked like a big fake mess, and How many layers do you have it looks like a lot of braids. Thanks!

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
foxybronx said:
Girl your son is SOO...ADORABLE! What a cutie! I LOVE them cornrows girl! You look so pretty in them and the drawstring ponytail with the triangles. Where are you fat at, cause i don't see it
grin.gif

Got to ask some ques about the cornrows...b/c u got me wanting some now. Are they human hair..b/c they look so natural...When i had cornrows they looked like a big fake mess, and How many layers do you have it looks like a lot of braids. Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks..I was not gonna answer u because I am mad at you form seeing now MUCH GROWTH YOU GOT!!!!
shocked.gif

Go head on wit yo bad self then!!! Your hair is gorgeaous and I am jealous...guess I will start my moisture thing up...u inspire me!!
No this is not human hair...it is Tokoyloen(sp) what I do is when I am getting dressed in the morning I rub mousse on the ends and roller them up and I get pretty little curls
grin.gif

I am gonna try my carusso's on them next!
smile.gif

I have 3 layers becuase as u cna see I got a BIG OLD HEAD.
But thanks to you all for the compliments. ia m oiling these bad boys with castor oil and spraying them with braid spray that has glycerin as the numebr 2 ingrdient so hopefully whern i finally come out of them I willhave growth I think I am gonna rinse tonight in the shower cause my scalp is itching like crazy!
My little sister braids my hair for me so I will problay get the top layer redone in a week a so and try to keep then in til my next photo shooot mid may (when I touch up)

Very beautiful pics Tonya
smile.gif
. I've really been wanting to get some of those cornrows, but I don't like not being able to do my hair. But they look so darn good. Maybe Ill do it in the fall as a protective style. Your little man is a Q T Pie
smile.gif

Those are pretty pics Tonya
smile.gif
Your braids are very nice and your baby is so adorable!

tonya, you and your hair are SO pretty! and that landyn, can he be any cuter? i love when they're that age and still have the dimples on their hands...
littleangel2.gif

thanks for sharing the pics with us!
smile.gif

very nice pictures.. u r a pretty girl and ur son is adorable....makes me want 1 more (NOT)....but he is adorable..
grin.gif

Tonya, those cornrows on you ain't nothin' but the TRUTH! I LOVE them!!!!

By the way everyone.... Landyn IS spoken for. I will be marrying him once he becomes "of age" so the compliments are fine but that's it. Don't mess around and get hurt up in here because I will do it!
box2.gif

You guys are too much thanks bunches for the compliments...I am just a small fry trying to be a value meal with a shake on the side like all u other ladies here on the board.

Pmichael.....
Don't worry Landyn is still grooming himself for ya
wink.gif

Hey Tonya! Nice pictures. Your hair is pretty with and without the braids.
smile.gif
And your munchkin.... ADORABLE!!!
smile.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
pmichael52172 said:
By the way everyone.... Landyn IS spoken for. I will be marrying him once he becomes "of age" so the compliments are fine but that's it. Don't mess around and get hurt up in here because I will do it!
box2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
rofl.gif

Back