Updated my albums: Inspiration and August

Boadicea

The link and password are in my sig.

Updates include:

-Inspirations album
-Monthly Progress: August 2004 album

All new photos are on the last pages of the individual album.

For August, since it's just started, all I have are before and after photos of using the Vidal Sassoon Ionic steam setter.

It would look better, only this is the first time that I've ever set my hair myself. I think I did a pretty good job for a greenhorn!

I haven't combed it out yet nor have I added any moisturizer to it because I still have a few rollers that aren't done.

Your rollerset looks really pretty
smile.gif
Your hair looks like it's thriving
up.gif

You did a great job with the steam rollers.
smile.gif
I like the curls. Your hair looks great...keep up the good work!
up.gif

Your hair looks really good
smile.gif

The ionic steam rollers removed the waves from the braids?

Good job! I really like your first inspiration pic. I think that may be my next hair goal. I am almost there!

Thanks, everyone! I'm going to keep doing it until I get it down since steam heat isn't very damaging. I'll try again on Thurs.

[ QUOTE ]
Miosy said:
The ionic steam rollers removed the waves from the braids?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it did. I didn't have the braid in for very long, though. About an hour and a half.

[ QUOTE ]
kandi1280 said:
How long did it take all over?

[/ QUOTE ]

About 25-30 minutes because I had to keep rolling and re-attaching. Using all of the small rollers and 2-3 of the medium, I was able to do 3/4 of my head (large sections).

I let them steam for two long and I had to shake water off the roller before adding them to my hair.

You sure are!!! Girl your hair grows FAST. Like lightening. I checked out your July?March comparison....

It takes me a YEAR to grow that much hair...
nono.gif

I envy you, but I'm happy for ya!
grin.gif

Back