Update..pics

renren

Hey ladies,

Just coming at you with a quick update. I touched up my new growth this month after stretching for 6 months. My next touch up should be November for my bday...

Oct 2011

May 2012

Wet Hair
picture.php

picture.php

Dry Hair

picture.php

picture.php

My goal is unstretch MBL... can I claim it??

yeah you can claim it. hmm... whats the difference between the 1st and 2nd wet hair photo for May 2012

Are you natural or tex-laxed? You said you touched up your hair but it doesn't look relaxed to me. Either way your hair is beautiful. :yep:

Beautiful hair. It's texlaxed so evenly.

Why is the first wet hair pic WL and the second one BSL... and then the dry hair pic MBL? :lol: I don't know which you should claim.

If I could get the texlaxed results you get I would definitely go for it.
Your hair is beautiful though!! keep doing whatever your doing!

Your hair is beautiful!!! I believe you can definitely claim mbl. Congratulations!!! You have done a lovely job in caring for your hair.

Are you natural or tex-laxed? You said you touched up your hair but it doesn't look relaxed to me. Either way your hair is beautiful. :yep:

I couldn't agree more! Drool worthy and beautiful!

I would so love to know this too. If this is the look that a texlax gives, i'm so texlaxing for my B/DAY next year. Girl i'm gonna need some details on this texlax thing.

Wow you have truly mastered texlaxing, or at least my vision of it, LOL. Beautiful head of hair. Is there a big difference in your natural texture and your texturized texture?

Thanks so much ladies!!!

Just to answer your questions, yes I am texturised.. You can see the process I use on my blog. I think my natural texture is 4a (not sure). Umm I'm not sure why my hair looks different lengths in the pics tho, maybe its how my sis held the phone or the angle of my head... I know when I stretch it, it reaches that pink spot on the back of my shirt.

So I'm finally at my goal length...I CLAIM IT!!

Now its just for the front to catch up... since my hair was graded and Ill keep trimming the back.

Back