Update..pics

:yep: your WL...looks gorgeous!!!! I love the shine and color!

Eta...just checked out your blog...it's great...very informative and your protective styles are very beautiful

Last edited:
Wow! Your hair is fabulous and you have a nice booty. :drunk: *secretly wishes her booty was shapely too* :lol:

I have to stay out of this thread...:lol: Your hair is making thoughts of trying out texlaxing again seep into my brain. But I already know my results won't be like yours, because I have too many textures on my head... So I must resist. :fistshake:

[FONT="Century [COLOR="Magenta"]Girl go ahead and claim it!
You have a lovely head of hair :yep:
Also, would you mind sticking your exercise regimen in here as well? lol
[/COLOR]"][/FONT]

Omgoodness this is texturized hair?! I just knew you were natural! You have done an awesome job with your hair. It is gorgeous and you are too.

*off to check your blog*
I really am curious

Yes you can defintely claim it. Also I am reading through your blog now and I am LOVING it! Thanks for doing the water/oil experiment!

Absolutely gorgeous! Makes me want to try texlaxing again. This week I was reminded of why I relaxed my hair last time: I came out of my protective style and doing a simple ponytail is an ordeal.. :(

I think I'll hold off for now though. If I do change my mind I'll probably get it done professionally.

[FONT="Century [COLOR=magenta]Girl go ahead and claim it![/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT="Century [COLOR="Magenta"]You have a lovely head of hair :yep:[/FONT]
[FONT="Century [COLOR="Magenta"]Also, would you mind sticking your exercise regimen in here as well? lol[/FONT]
[FONT="Century [COLOR="Magenta"]"][/FONT]

D.Lisha

Thanks so much. I jus walk 3-4 times a week for 30 mins. I think my diet has alot to do with my size now. I actually lost 30 lbs.

On mornings instead of bread I have crispbread (sort of like crackers) with veges/fish/eggs/cheese with just about anything but meat (chicken/beef/pork). I also have a cup of green tea.

Then at 10am I have a snack. Anything but carbs. So I have fruit/yogurt/veges/nuts & seeds.

At lunch I have carbs, meat and veges

Big Snack at 4pm no carbs but something fulling like salad

At night around 7 I have a shake or smothie. Soya milk and fruit (small amts of boiled chick peas, granola, wheat germ can be added to thicken it up if desired)

I drink 1.5 L water a day with a tiny bit of ACV in it.

Sorry for the long post.... I just like to be detailed. :eek:

Wow! your hair is gorgeous.....I am going to texlax my niece's hair tonight, thanks for sharing how you did yours.

Last edited:
Back