Update Pics

foxybronx

Photo updates!

I added to pics of me when i was younger (when it was uber thick) and pics of my short damaged hair when i first started taking care of my own hair. Its in the childhood dayz folder.

I also put up new progress pictures.. Today I washed, deep conditioned and cut off another 1" inch of thin ends. I cut off 1" last month also..my hair is still not as thick as before (it just appears thick because it still damp and starting to airdry). Unfortunately my hair has been the same lengths for months!!! I also put pics of my instaweave/fall that i am starting to wear.

I think your hair is looking really good!!! /images/graemlins/up.gif You don't plan on cutting off any more hair, do you?

yaaayy new pictures! thanks for sharing:) your hair looks great and looks thick. the breakage is not really obvious from the pictures

Hey Foxy /images/graemlins/wave.gif

Your hair looks BEAUTIFUL!!! You've gained some great growth girlie!! Don't cut it anymore because it looks healthy.

I also love the Instant Weave! /images/graemlins/up.gif Are those your bangs, or is that part of the Instant Weave? It looks very real. Also, what do you do with the hair underneath?

Do tell!!!
SG

Dang,

I'm just amazed at the transformatin of your short hair school days and now /images/graemlins/shocked.gif. Please don't cut anymore, your hair looks great, as always /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Girl your hair is AWESOME!!!, you have come a long way since that short cut, I like the instant weave too /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Girl, send me them scissors!! /images/graemlins/spank.gif

Your hair looks great. I don't think your ends look thin.

That instaweave DOES look just like your hair.

BTW, how old are those pics?

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif you look totally different with short hair. You've got me wanting an instant weave now /images/graemlins/laugh.gif your hair is still long and pretty so hush & don't cut anymore.

OMG...Gorgeous as always, Foxy /images/graemlins/up.gif/images/graemlins/up.gif!! I can't believe your hair looks that pretty after airdrying /images/graemlins/love.gif!! Oh, and NO more cuts /images/graemlins/whip.gif!

Thanks Ladies /images/graemlins/Rose.gif

I appreciate the compliments /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hey Carlie, /images/graemlins/wave.gif
I have about an inch more to cut. It only looks thick b/c its been airdrying for about 30 minutes in the picture its more poofy than anything. When its rollerset or professionally done it doesn't look that full!

Hey SG (southergirl) /images/graemlins/wave.gif
The instant Weave actually looked better than this..remember I told you I had to rough it up first? Well I washed it and threw it on the radiator for it to dry (for too long) so it ended up changing the whole look. The layers aren’t even defined anymore. So I cut some bangs in it..and some layers…and tried to make it work /images/graemlins/laugh.gif
I always have a problem with my hair underneath. There is always a lump under there. You can feel it but hopefully you can’t see it. I have tried wrapping it in the half n half method that CaramelHonee posted, pinning up up, braiding it and tucking the braid under and pinning it. I have tried a low bun. They all give me a lump. So i guess its inevitable.

Hey KombovD aka HB /images/graemlins/grin.gif
The shorter hair pics was taken when I was younger about 16-18. It was so damaged then it wasn’t even funny.
Thanks.. everyone swore it was my hair if I didn’t tell them they would have never known.

Hey anky /images/graemlins/wave.gif
I do look different. I was a lot skinner then. Thanks for the compliment SSS (singing supa star /images/graemlins/laugh.gif )

Datjerseydime! Your hair is beautiful! I love stalking…I mean looking at your album. Thanks for the compliment!

Thanks Keylargo, Allandra, MelsWifey, Stephypoo, Audra, msjennifer, Babygurl(love the braidout), Den, Sherry, sunkissed, and ricamorena for the compliments /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

Thanks for the info Foxy /images/graemlins/smile.gif!

I'm mad that you're going to cut again, but I guess you know your hair better than we do.

Luv ya,
SG

OK I need that instant weave!! Are the bangs attached? What is the name of it?

BTW your hair is GORGEOUS>..you HAVE truly come a long way from that short cut!

Very nice! Looks like you made a full recovery from that crazy relaxer incident (I think that was you?). /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ms_kenesha said:
Your hair looks gorgeous, great progress...you stop that cutting /images/graemlins/spank.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks ms K!

[ QUOTE ]
Tonya said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Tonya! You have some the best instant weaves in this world... What a compliment! The name of it is San Fransciso girl. I will scan a pic of the package when i get home. I don't remember what brand it was.

Yep the bangs are attached they were long..but i cut them.

Thanks Tonya /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
miss_brown said:
Very nice! Looks like you made a full recovery from that crazy relaxer incident (I think that was you?). /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep that was me, Thanks Miss_brown. Definitely not a full recovery though. My nape is still see thru..like the picture. I'm recovering slowly but surely.

[ QUOTE ]
foxybronx said:
[ QUOTE ]
Tonya said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Tonya! You have some the best instant weaves in this world... What a compliment! The name of it is San Fransciso girl. I will scan a pic of the package when i get home. I don't remember what brand it was.

Yep the bangs are attached they were long..but i cut them.

Thanks Tonya /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks girly...I am about to search for it right NOW! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back