UPDATE! on the "tucking debacle"

*ElleB

In case you don't remember or are unfamiliar here's the link:

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=121298

Well, as I explained my ends were horrible! Along with being uneven (drastically) they were frayed and see-through! So I marched myself into SuperCuts and told her I wanted it all off. So now, I went from almost to the brastrap (just under the armpit on the back) to my shoulders....:eek: It seems like a setback, but to honest, I'm feeling short hair these days...(I've been jocking Rihanna's hair, lol) :grin: I will be back on the growing train though! But for now I want to get it back healthy and I'll let it swoosh around my jaw for a minute.....

ElleB Starting over!

(I'll post pics when i find the charger to my camera batteries!)

Blackoutzangel05 said:
I love your attitude toward to getting your hair healthy! I am sure that its going to flourish now!

Me too. Sometimes you must sacrifice length for health. Can't wait to see the pics.

Thanks for the update Elle. I've been keeping my hair trimmed for the last 8 months until my shedding stopped so I felt kind of left behind by everyone else on the board. Its really healthy now though so since the shedding has all but stopped, I can finally focus on growth. I be you and your hair are looking great!!! Please be sure to post pics.

MamaBraidedIt said:
Me too. Sometimes you must sacrifice length for health. Can't wait to see the pics.

I couldn't have said it better! I am glad you are happy with healthy ends! I will keep looking for your updated pics. ;)

I agree. This first year was all about cutting the damage. I am transitioning but I have a better chance of doing it longer because I have cut so much damage. It is growing faster too and I see more progress.hhg

Back