UPA clip on Judge Joe Brown

Keen

The owner is being sued by a white lady because the owner would not issue a refund and defame her. The lady wants a refund because the hair did not match and the website promise a refund if it doesn't match.

The Judge rulled that UPA did not have to issue the refund because the lady took more than 30 days to return the hair and an "expert" determined that the hair was worn.

I thought they were going to get the UPA owner on the lady's complaint that UPA said they would issue a refund if the hair did not match. It clearly did not match. But they didn't focus on that and the judge said it took her too long to return the hair.

what is UPA?

It's a ponytail in a clip that's suppose to make it look natural. Many people here really like it. I've always wanted one but never got around to order one (since I found half wigs and lacefronts). Now I want one...

She did a good job defending herself.

The Judge rulled that UPA did not have to issue the refund because the lady took more than 30 days to return the hair and an "expert" determined that the hair was worn.

I thought they were going to get the UPA owner on the lady's complaint that UPA said they would issue a refund if the hair did not match. It clearly did not match. But they didn't focus on that and the judge said it took her too long to return the hair.

UGHHHHHHH are you serious???????????????????????? This is bs!!!!

UGHHHHHHH are you serious???????????????????????? This is bs!!!!

I thought so too. The lady even sent UPA clip a hair sample. I think it took her that long to return the hair becaue at first the owner didn't want to take the hair back. By the time she agreed to take it back the time has elapse. But then the owner decided not to refund the money because after she agreed to take the hair back, the lady bad mouth her all over the internet.

The UPA clip lady did good and stayed composed and she was right. Only because it shouldn't have taken her customer so long to complain. I mean that color id dead arse wrong but she waited too long to complain about the obvious.

I missed it. *not trying to stir the fire but* Doesn't she have people on here that are still dissatisfied with her? I seem to remember a few posts from random members that she ignored.

Why hasn't her hair grown since 90's! That protective style should have surely gotten her more than 2inches of hair in about 20years of wearing that UPA.
I mean she was a poster here! Her hair should have looked better.

I missed it. *not trying to stir the fire but* Doesn't she have people on here that are still dissatisfied with her? I seem to remember a few posts from random members that she ignored.

This is what I am saying. Something needs to be done because obviously she is not conducting business the way she should. I know it shouldn't take somebody that long to figure out if they want a product or not but I find it hard to believe the lady didn't make some kind of initial contact early on and possibly got ignored.

Last edited:
That episode didn't come on Dish TV--the episode I'm watching is of a man who is suing his friend because the friend damaged his coffin that he used as a bed, after the friend was found sexing his gf in the coffin :look:

Yay! I just look at listings...1:30 today! Gonna catch it!

ETA: I have bought a UPA and she has always given me great customer service, extra barrettes, redone a pony when I sent it in knowing that it was jacked up ...Always for free.

girl yes, I had to threaten to file a paypal claim when I order from her about 2 yrs ago. Then my UPA magically showed up several weeks after voicemails and emails about it. I was always an excuse about why it was not sent out. I will nevvvvvaaaa buy from her again.

I thought so too. The lady even sent UPA clip a hair sample. I think it took her that long to return the hair becaue at first the owner didn't want to take the hair back. By the time she agreed to take it back the time has elapse. But then the owner decided not to refund the money because after she agreed to take the hair back, the lady bad mouth her all over the internet.

And the judge didn't make an allowance for that?

The UPA clip lady did good and stayed composed and she was right. Only because it shouldn't have taken her customer so long to complain. I mean that color id dead arse wrong but she waited too long to complain about the obvious.

That is a different story. Did the customer provide documentation of her initial attempt to return the product or to communicate with her/customer service?

I miss me some judge shows....that's the only reason I want a DVR. That and Oprah....

I must say, I finally received my 3rd UPA clip and it did take a couple of emails; and phone calls to get my order however, I am rocking my pony tail and have received several comments on how nice my hair is looking. This is my 3d UPA clip and it has taken me from my big chop to pass SL. My latest UPA clip will take me to APL length in about 8 weeks. Product is good service is not as fast as other companies that you order from on line.

I must say, I finally received my 3rd UPA clip and it did take a couple of emails; and phone calls to get my order however, I am rocking my pony tail and have received several comments on how nice my hair is looking. This is my 3d UPA clip and it has taken me from my big chop to pass SL. My latest UPA clip will take me to APL length in about 8 weeks. Product is good service is not as fast as other companies that you order from on line.

I ordered one but I cant use it cause its not enough hair to close succesfully:ohwell:. I guess my hair is to thick . Which UPA clip did you order ?

That episode didn't come on Dish TV--the episode I'm watching is of a man who is suing his friend because the friend damaged his coffin that he used as a bed, after the friend was found sexing his gf in the coffin :look:
lmaob.gif

After almost 2 months, Nah...that lady should have gotten nothing.

Yes the color was real wrong, but the "expert" hairstylist was a nightmare, it took waaay too long just so say it was the wrong dang color. (Guess she wanted her 15mins of fame)

Why hasn't her hair grown since 90's! That protective style should have surely gotten her more than 2inches of hair in about 20years of wearing that UPA.
I mean she was a poster here! Her hair should have looked better.

I was really shocked. Nice lady, but really surprised by her hair. It was not nice at all. At her age, she should know better. :nono:

I ordered one but I cant use it cause its not enough hair to close succesfully:ohwell:. I guess my hair is to thick . Which UPA clip did you order ?

Yes I ordered some of the sale ones and I think she got kinda chinzy and made them too thin. I can't use the sale ones either.

Does anyone have a link? I tried to goolge UPA but sites explaining how to attach a harness to a horse kept coming up... I don't own a horse.

Back