UPA clip on Judge Joe Brown

Well, you KNOW I googled it! :lol: Thinking I could find the vid. Well, anyway...here's the transcript....it's AFTER the coffin sexing case....and there are commercials. There's pics too.

Judge Joe Brown - Friday, Feb 11, 2011 - mReplay Livedash TV Transcript - Livedash - Search what is being mentioned across national TV

I wanna order one! :lol: I like them. I even ordered a mane clip today based off of THIS thread and all the past controversy. I wanna order a UPA now. I don't think she's shady....I just think she might be unprepared....still after all this time. If I DO order, I'm going to contact her...maybe call with my order and get myself on her mind. She's still a member though. She was logged in this morning so she probably has seen this thread. Has anyone had success with making their own just like this one? (maybe I can make my own and forego the delay)

pics............

3_judge%20joe%20brown-2011-02-11-1.jpg

1_judge%20joe%20brown-2011-02-11-1.jpg

eta: this must be the expert here...

4_judge%20joe%20brown-2011-02-11-1.jpg

If you go to the UPA clip web page, there is instruction on how to bend the inner part of the clip to made it wider to accomodate thicker hair. Also on the order form it asks you if you need a special clip for thicker hair.

My UPA Clip will take me to APL.

Last edited:
Ummm, this may be a DUMB question, but can't you make those UPA clips, to match your hair? The website shows videos of what it looks like. Then you wouldn't have to worry about lousy customer service, and it would be cheaper :ohwell: just an observation.

Back