Unveiling my first mini chop - DH has not seen it yet

Looks good! I really like your pin up style. How much longer are you going to transition?

First of all, I commend you for staying at it so long. I tried for 10 months, gave up and relaxed. I understand what its like to spend hours on your hair and detangling with different textures :wallbash:.
You're right about the cut though... your hair looks a lot fuller now and it looks great... and you can still do a lot with it.
Congrats on your first mini chop.

P.S. Don't worry, DH will love i!

looks great girl. I actually do a little trimming today too. I was hoping to make MBL by Jan, but will have to push that goal out a little. My hair, like yours, look soooo much better.

Thanks ladies. I was all concerned for nothing. DH is fine with my mini chop. He does see that it looks much thicker now.

Hopefully my next 6 - 12 months of transition will be easier with mini chops.

Wow.. I just did the same thing... Your hair look good... My SO saw my hair and said babe you cut your hair again...I told him I wanted to get rid of the bad ends that became thin... He haven't seen it straight and it don't help that I have shrinkage from being 8 weeks post...

Your hair look good girl..... Great Job

Hunny, your pin up is to DIE for....I love it! And you ends are thicker with the cut...me likey that too!

Thanks ladies. I am very happy with the cut and don't miss the length at all....surprisingly. DH is happy too.

Then again, I have been wearing a wig almost daily since 11/7/08 so I have no reason to miss the length.

Back