Untapped Growth: What are you doing to make your body more alkaline?

Wow, this post is sooo informative and sooo needed. My head is just spinning with all the information that was included here.
I'm very thankful to all of you who have experience with this topic. I have been having some minor issues and would like to stop them before they begin. This was just the thread i needed to focus me on more healthy living.

Just to comment on the friendly debate, I'm not a scientist or a doctor and I do agree that your body may not be changed permanently from any thing that you eat. However, we have to agree that when you consistently feed your body good and healthy things, it will be in its optimal state to perform better. So healthy eating goes along hand in hand with your body's ph in that manner. IMO Thanks again for all the information!!

you can purchase pH booster drops and add to your water. I did this when trying to conceive my son. I used pH strips to measure my p$ level daily. The drops worked wonders quickly. This from a cheese addict and cheese definitely leaves an acidic ash. I did try to cut back but c'mon son!

Back