Unlimited Free Storage at Fotki!!!!

Keen

OK... I don't know if this is a glitch in the system or if this is how Fotki is now. I have a free account, I just went to get my extra 50MB for the month. Usually the link would go away and tell me I have 30 more days until I can request more space.

Well today, the link did not go away. I've clicked it and got an extra 3,000MB so far. I'm going to click it to 5K. That should be enough for me for a long time.

Can someone check their account and see if they are experiencing the same thing?

^^^ Go to "My Account". It's on the bottom of the "Account Information" section (upper left section of your screen)

Oh, I see now! Thanks Keen!! Yep, let me just click away til I added 1,000 mb of space!! Gonna go add a couple more!

I don't see how I'll ever use 3000 mbs of space so I'll stop there. Thanks Keen! Hope they don't come back and take it away :look:

Last edited:
ok i have been looking for the past 10 minutes and i can't find the account information link for the life of me. do i click on "my fotki" at the top of the screen?

Tell me why i went and got all that extra space when in the entire 1 and 7 months I've had a fotki I've only used 15.5MBs, lol.

I just went and got 3000 MB, but havent used much since I have been on there for 2 years and 2 months.

cool! you know, i clicked my link last night, and the link never went away, so i clicked it again. i never put 2 and 2 together to realize something was going on lol. now i'm clicking away! even though in almost 2 years i've only used 29 MB.

Thanks for the tip. I haven't used much in two years but it's good to know I won't have to create a new account if I ever need more storage.

thanks! My account is pretty new and I haven't even loaded pics yet, but now I have over 2000mb to work with!

well I just clicked till i got over 5000mbs of space. What am i gonna do with all that when i've only used 29.6mbs? Oh well, i am one to grab freeness.

Standard photo space limit 100 MB
Current photo space limit 12400.0 MB
Photo space used 7.0 MB
Photo space left 12393.0 MB
:0

Good lord, why would anyone need double digit gigs of space for photos?

Ladies, if you need THAT much space, yall seriously need to delete your originals and/or get some photo editing software asap. If your just ul'ing photos for (non-professional) hair purposes, you can easily halve the quality of your original photos without losing the loveliness of them. You will save literally tons of space that way.

For reference: 12 gigs is approximately 15 cds. That's alot.

:nono:

Good lord, why would anyone need double digit gigs of space for photos?

Ladies, if you need THAT much space, yall seriously need to delete your originals and/or get some photo editing software asap. If your just ul'ing photos for (non-professional) hair purposes, you can easily halve the quality of your original photos without losing the loveliness of them. You will save literally tons of space that way.

For reference: 12 gigs is approximately 15 cds. That's alot.

:nono:

I don't use Fotki for hair. I use it to share vacation pics with my family. So I tend to have a lot.... I've had to delete albums so I can create new ones. Not any more!

Back