Unlimited Free Storage at Fotki!!!!

I thought I was crazy when I noticed this the other day. I have faithfully been adding my extra 50 a month (even though I am no where close to running out of space).

It took a few clicks to realize what was happening. I've had it in the past where I clicked the link and nothing happened. It refused to give me my extra 50 until I had clicked it like 20 times. So this time when I clicked it and the link didn't go away I thought that was happening again. It wasn't until I really started looking that I realized it was actually adding the space after each click.

Now I've been waiting for the hammer to fall and for them to take back all that space. But it's still there.

:bump: So did everyone get to keep all of their free space? I added some but now I can't remember what it was up to. I think they took their free space back:lachen:

:bump: So did everyone get to keep all of their free space? I added some but now I can't remember what it was up to. I think they took their free space back:lachen:

I still have mine. I have 3000mbs and I have only used 15.5mbs, lol. I'm gonna post pictures left and right now. :lachen:

Back