UMMM is this a dumb question???

HairTemptress

ok i am four months post and i have about 2 in of new growth, which is dang near impossible to detangle come wash day or co-wash days. so my question is can i use childrens products to detangle my hair? or does childrens products only work for children?

Products like:
Kids Organic Detangling Shea Butter Moisturizing Lotion
Sofn'Free'n Pretty Olive Oil Detangiling Spray

these products work so well for my little cousins...can they work for me???

That sounds like my head...lol! I have quite the bit of newgrowth and Whoo! It should work, don't see why not. I mean I used Just For Me detangler once before(it's been a couple years)....and a tenderheaded friend like myself used some too so I suppose it will help you as well. :) HTH!

Products are products....Some just have children written on the packaging for advertisement purposes. Try them out, i guess. I don't see why you can't use other products though. There are many threads on good products for your problem. ALso check out the transition threads.

HTH

ok i am four months post and i have about 2 in of new growth, which is dang near impossible to detangle come wash day or co-wash days. so my question is can i use childrens products to detangle my hair? or does childrens products only work for children?

Products like:
Kids Organic Detangling Shea Butter Moisturizing Lotion

these products work so well for my little cousins...can they work for me???
On the above bolded, I'd have to say yes, this stuff is just AWESOME!!! Tangles just melt out of my hair like a dream with this stuff.

Not sure about the other product you listed, never tried it before.

I am sure you can. People use Kids Organic Detangling Shea Butter Moisturizing Lotion around here and many rave about it. I am thinking of trying it out.

On the above bolded, I'd have to say yes, this stuff is just AWESOME!!! Tangles just melt out of my hair like a dream with this stuff.

Not sure about the other product you listed, never tried it before.

Yes it is awesome. But they also have a conditioner that comes in a jar. I add the conditioner to my deep conditioner and use the lotion to detangle after I rinse. It is sooooooo good. I said the next time I'm in the BSS I'll check out some more of their kid's line of products.

I have this detangler, and I do agree that it's a nice detangler.

Silken Child is the children's line from Silk Elements found at Sally Beauty Supply. They have a spray detangler/moisturizer. That stuff is good. I had a bottle and went through it happily. Not a spray of it went to my DD. I should go get me some more.

Back