My "2 years after big chop" update

Congrats on 2 years ! -- Look at my screw face.. I was thinking "What the hell did i do!" lol

BIG CHOP

2 Years later .....

Your hair looks GREAT! It's so funny when you do the BC and you're like...omg! What happened to my hair?! lol

Did you straighten your hair yourself? I want to start wearing my hair straight in the fall/winter.

RayRayFurious said:
Your hair looks GREAT! It's so funny when you do the BC and you're like...omg! What happened to my hair?! lol

Did you straighten your hair yourself? I want to start wearing my hair straight in the fall/winter.

Thanks RayRayFurious.. I didn't straighten it myself.. I find it so challenging flat ironing my own hair. Lol - I live in NYC.. So I go to Hair Rules salon.. Anthony Dickey did this.

Thanks for the inspiration RayRayFurious . Every time I see someone who's done it, I am that much more determined to stay on my transitioning path! You are very pretty, BTW, TWA or long. And congrats on your upcoming nuptials!

Wow you had great growth so your regi has definitely been working for you. I BC'd again so my hair is about the length of yours in your TWA pics....I hope and pray I get the same progress you had 2 years from now.

Back