UBH mosturizer flattens my new growth.

Falon

I don't know if I'm telling everyone something they already know.

I have 6 weeks of new growth and I usally would relax by now but I'm trying something new here. In experimenting to find ways to soften my mostly 4b growth I have discovered that if I part my hair in rows (like when you get a touch up) and apply a little of the UBH mosturizer to the new growth only it flattens it out and just like that my "First lady poufy helmet hair is gone! I use the end of a rat tail comb to part and I smooth with my fingers. It really makes a difference.

I don't know if it will work with any other mosturizer creams or on different hair types but if it works for you good luck. I think this will really help me stretch to at least week 8 if not longer and my breakage is minimal though I will definitely have to wash by day 3.

I am use to relaxing every 6 weeks on the dot! This is week six usually by now I would have crazy breakage and my hair would be a poufed out mess. Wait let me get my polaroid I'll snap a pic and post it on yahoo.

okay, so if u don't relax, the two textures would cause ur hair to break? do you have a lot of new growth? does ur hair grow quickly?
damn, as im reading these questions im laughing at Myself...
laugh.gif

I have a lot of new growth especially in the center of my head. Usually when I try a straigh style at this point it just looks wrong. Stiff and helmet like too too full cuz the roots just hold the hair "out"

O.K check the pics in my album that say April 30. I combed my hair in front of my face so you can see that my hair is flat. The other pic is of the top it isn't too good cuz everyone is sleep and I had to hold the camera myself but you get the idea.

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ur_muse75/album?.dir=/f201&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ur_muse75/my_photos

DAYUMN GIRL... u got some purty shiny hair. For real! it looks like you just got a wash and set AND a dominican blow out. that UBH is working for ya
smile.gif

Thank you! I don't know what it is but I must be the reverse of most people. Cuz the Dominicans had my hair looking tore up and everyone on LHCF seems to love them. I have extremely dry hair normally and you can see from my fro pics that I am w/o a ??? a 4/b with a tiny bit of 4/a in the front. Believe me when I say I have seriously coarse hair. But it loves the UBH I have a stockpile and I'm going to buy some more.

Your hair looks very nice and shiny. I think I'll check that UBH moisturizer out on my new 4b growth. I still have some too. I'm going to compare that with my IC Hair Polisher on my new growth.

Back