What is the best mosturizer for the hair?

For me Mango Butter has been the best for me so far. It keeps my hair which tends to be very dry moisturized all day. At night all I have to do is mositurize my ends. As of lately I have been using the WGO on my ends at night. Hope this helps you.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
For me Mango Butter has been the best for me so far. It keeps my hair which tends to be very dry moisturized all day. At night all I have to do is mositurize my ends. As of lately I have been using the WGO on my ends at night.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, the mango butter and the Wild Growth Oil are my favorite moisturizers for my 4a/b hair.

OOOOWEEE! y'all ain't never lied! (I'm sorry I had to get country for a minute because it's that serious)
I finally had time to go to the Beauty Supply around my way (its closes fairly early and is not open on the weekends
ohwell.gif
)
I bought the Nacidit Aceite de Oliva, Castor oil, rosemary essence, cinnamon essence, Hi Pro-Pac, and ELASTA QP MANGO BUTTER!!!
I didn't have time to wash my hair but i moisturized my ends by spraying them with some leavein (Pantene i think- I'm always concocting stuff) and then applied the mango butter. WOW! My ends felt like SILK! not greasy or weighed down but smooth and silky. and the shine was incredible. It smells like heaven too. My male friend was like "your hair smells good".
lick.gif

I just have to say it: I love you guys for putting me on to this. I cannot say enough. this morning I put leave-in again and the mango butter with some castor oil- my hair looks like i just got it done.
Seriously, I am going back to Optima Beauty Supply and I'm buying ALL THE MANGO BUTTER!!!!
grin.gif

I too am addicted. for real. ok im going to stop now and go put on some more- its like a preshampoo treatment that makes your hair look good.
RAVING (lunatic)
look.gif

caralexis

My 4 favs:

S-Curl
Phyto 9
Kiehl's Creme with Silk Groom
Pantene daily oil cream moisturizer

Wilggrowth hair is is really good. It truly is a moisturizer, its really good for sealing my ends, if my rollersets comes out frizzy, I apply wildgrowth on the ends then put my hair in a bun and the next day my ends are sleek.

Sherrylove, when you say aloe vera gel and water do you mean you mix it as in a spray bottle or do you do one at a time?

Is the S-Curl you're talking about the one from Luster's that says ' S Curl texturizer, stylin' gel for waves &amp; shortcuts?

Akua,

It is the one that says, mosturizer and activator.

Ima buy me some more Scurl, cause i got supa dry hair too.

Back