Txcutie is Back ... and MARRIED!

I was thinking about her some days ago...now THIS is what I call a comeback HA! I will never forget those comments that guy made about her online, saying that her wedding was off yadda yadda yadda. Very happy for her :D

Yay! I really liked her and her optimism.
I thought it was unfortunate that she ran away from the internet because of her failed engagement.

So happy she found love and a partner

Yay! I really liked her and her optimism. I thought it was unfortunate that she ran away from the internet because of her failed engagement. So happy she found love and a partner

metro_qt
I think she married the same guy. I'm pretty sure the name she used in the current video is the same name she mentioned in the past.

metro_qt
I think she married the same guy. I'm pretty sure the name she used in the current video is the same name she mentioned in the past.

Yeah it's the same guy.(proposal pics and wedding pics) She says she took a break because she lost a family member, got a promotion, brother got into a really bad accident and the wedding planning all were a whirlwind for her and she needed time to get her bearings. Then when she was ready to come back she didn't know what she would even talk about because her life now is a complete 180 from when and why she even began the channel.
She said the wedding was never canceled and they got married mid 2012 as planned.
Could be cover up but she always seemed pretty genuine so idk

She's a positive person for sure. I saw her return last week on my facebook timeline. She's doing great and moving right along with things. I wish her the best.

Back