++TWO YEARS SINCE MY LAST RELAXER; SIX MONTHS SINCE THE BIG CHOP (PIC-O-RAMA)++

Great progress. Keep up the good work. Your hair is so shiny and healthy looking. I feel you on the layers, I wore my hair in layers for 4yrs and now my hair just grows that way. It drives me crazy.

Listen, I already e-stalk your hair pix. Thanks for sharing your fabulous growth! Your hair looks so beautiful and healthy!

Your hair is absolutely beautiful and it looks so healthy! I hope mines looks half as good by the time I am finished with my transition. Congrats!

very inspirational for my transition journey!!!! Love your hair!!!

Good luck with both of your transition journeys! I know first hand how hard it can be.

HOLY MOLY!!!!
Look at you Miss TD, you know I am a HUGE fan.

:drool: Your hair is gorgeous :superbanana:

Thanks, Miss Norway. I'm a big fan of yours as well.

:drool:

your hair is coming along SOOO nicley, tara! great job! :woot:

Hey, Lady. How have you been?

Way to go sis!! Get ready to say "how u doin" to BSL!:woot:

:lachen:Heeeeeey, sis. I can't wait to shake hands with BSL.

Your hair has grown so much, and it looks beautiful!!! Go girl :yay:

Hey, girlie. Where the heck have you been?

Great progress. Keep up the good work. Your hair is so shiny and healthy looking. I feel you on the layers, I wore my hair in layers for 4yrs and now my hair just grows that way. It drives me crazy.

I know, riiiiiiiiight?! My hair is very fine and thin and layers just makes it worse in my opinion.

Listen, I already e-stalk your hair pix. Thanks for sharing your fabulous growth! Your hair looks so beautiful and healthy!

:lachen:Thanks, Whims. Love your hair. How's the transition coming?

I hate you. :)

Your hair is soooooooooo beautiful!!!!

Well I hate you too ... with your gorgeous self! :grin:

:lachen:But seriously though ... thanks for the compliment.

OT: Wow Allandra your hair has surly grown quite a bit! I have been following your siggy for over a year now! Keep up the good work!

Thanks. Since I stopped getting relaxers, my hair really does grow so much faster. It's nice to know that someone is looking at my siggy pics. :)

Wow!!!! I was just admiring your siggie last night, I didn't see this thread till this morning.

It looks like whatever hair you cut a few months ago just grew right back! I love both your curls and straight hair. Simply gorgeous!

Back