Two New Surge Products coming!!!! Take a peek...

pookeylou

Got an email from Steve Goetz yesterday about the new Surge Products. He said I could feel free to share.

Steve says: "The Ultra Max has no wax and petroleum in it, but will feel just like a petroleum hair dress, this item will not clog the pores."

2.jpg

The second item is Moisture Aide:

1.jpg

Steve says: "The Moisture Aide has no mineral oil in , but will seal moisture into the hair.
They both have the Muccoplysaccharide in them to help the hair grow faster and repair the hair."

I will hopefully be getting the products soon and I will give a review then.

I am looking forward to trying them...especially since they are recognizing the desire for more natural product choices for women.

eta: Someone help me get those pictures up. I can never get it right!! Aaaaagggghhhh!

um, those are links to your email, which is why they're not going to show up.

anyway, when will they be available? i love plus 14 and can't wait to try the moisture aide! sounds like good stuff.

Re: Two New Surge Products coming!!!! Take a peek.

Pookeylou, try saving the pics to your harddrive, then uploading them to fotki and linking from there.

Anyway, from the description, I don't think I will need a pic. I'm a terrible PJ that looooves Surge.

I'm glad to hear that they came out with some more products, because I was pretty "scurrrrrred"
shocked.gif
to try the surge product that everyone is currently using. you know with all the talk about the "big brown flakes". anyway, I can't wait to try the jar ointment. It looks like it might be similiar to grease and (ssssshhhhhhhh)
sekret.gif
My hair and I love grease.

I thought they sounded good for those issues that some are having after they use the surge. Some have complained of dryness...but you need to moisturize afterwards. This would be a great way to do that if you dont like the Woojee cream.

Thanks for the heads up I cant wait to try the Ultra Max.

great! did they give you a list of the ingredients that were used in these products?

<font color="purple">Can't wait to try them both. I'm not a grease lover anymore, but it'll be an excellent alternative to heavy petroleum based hairdresses. Thanx for the info, Pooky. </font>

[ QUOTE ]
alliyah4eva203 said:
is the moisture aid a creme or a conditioner?

[/ QUOTE ]
?
look.gif

Ok...I will send an email to Steve tonight with your questions. About the ingredients...Steve did indicate that they are moving toward all natural products.

I hope I get the products soon. He did not indicate when these will be on the market, but I will try to pin down a month.

I am in love with CD Hair Milk. I condition wash my hair and while in the shower I shake most of the water out. Then, I put handfulls of the CDHM in my hair. It makes the coils come together extremely well...BUT IT IS $12.00 A BOTTLE. So if the Moisture Aide is similar in ingredients to the Hair Milk, but only cost $5.99 or so...I'M SWITCHIN!!!!
smile.gif

I will post the reply as soon as I get it.

Thanks for this PL
smile.gif

Surge is now in London minus the Power wash, I hope these become available soon or I may have to ask debyjay to bring some this summer with her for me if she doesn't mind.

[ QUOTE ]
LondonDiva said:
Thanks for this PL
smile.gif

Surge is now in London minus the Power wash, I hope these become available soon or I may have to ask debyjay to bring some this summer with her for me if she doesn't mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool! As soon as I get it I will give a detailed review!

[ QUOTE ]
LondonDiva said:
Are you getting all these product free PL??

You lucky PJ you
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif
grin.gif

Yep indeedy!

I just got a reply from Steve: He says:
The 2 new items will be available in about <font color="blue">3 weeks </font> , but it will take a few more
weeks or so to get into the stores.
As mentioned there is <font color="red"> no minerial oil, no wax or petroleum in these products,</font>
but the new Ultra Max will feel just like it did. We will send you samples and
then you can post the ingredients if you don't mind.
I would like you to be the judge on them, but I think you will love them.
Thanks,
Steve"

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I am so excited...cant wait to get them!

[ QUOTE ]
pookeylou said:
[ QUOTE ]
LondonDiva said:
Are you getting all these product free PL??

You lucky PJ you
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif
grin.gif

Yep indeedy!

I just got a reply from Steve: He says:
The 2 new items will be available in about <font color="blue">3 weeks </font> , but it will take a few more
weeks or so to get into the stores.
As mentioned there is <font color="red"> no minerial oil, no wax or petroleum in these products,</font>
but the new Ultra Max will feel just like it did. We will send you samples and
then you can post the ingredients if you don't mind.
I would like you to be the judge on them, but I think you will love them.
Thanks,
Steve"

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I am so excited...cant wait to get them!

[/ QUOTE ]

You better bump this and give us a review girl
smile.gif

i emailed them and asked for samples, i hope they send them ..

Whoo hoo! My bss has the new products for $4.99! /images/graemlins/dance7.gif I wasn't even looking for it. The UM looks like a whipped blue cream and the MA looks like a pink liquid gel...

For the ingredient freaks like me:

Ultra Max:
Water, soybean oil, hydrogenated vegetable oil, steareth-20, cetyl esters, steareth-10, propylene glycol, steareth-2, dimethicone, muccopolysaccharides, fragrance, aloe vera, tocopherol, lanolin oil, jojoba oil, dmdm hydantoin, methylparaben, propylparaben, fd&amp;c blue #1.

Moisture Aide:
Water, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, glycerin, *glycosaminoglycans (*mucopolysachrides), sage leaf extract, panax ginseng root extract, rumex acetosella sheep sorell extract, achillea millefoilum yarrow extract, ulmus fulva bark slippery elm extract, arctium majus root extract, hydrastis canadenis golden seal extract, pilocarpus pennatifolius jaborandi extract, medicago sativa alfalfa extract, hyssopus officinalis hyssop extract, sodium polyacrylate, ethylexyl stearate, tricedeth-6, polysorbate-20, fragrance, diazolidinyl urea, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate.

Back