Twistout Sylver2 method

teenie

So I did this twistout yesterday using the Rusk leave in, neutrogena anti frizz and serum like sylver2 and love love love the results, I am so glad you turned me onto the rusk sylver2! I did a twist out because its faster than a braid out and the waves are looser...anyways here's some pics I took the twisted pics yesterday and forgot to take the result pics as soon as I took my hair down so here is my hair the second day after a night of clubbing and falling asleep with nothing on my head.

Attachments

• SDC11244.jpg
    SDC11244.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 295
  • twists.jpg
    twists.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 418
  • SDC11254.jpg
    SDC11254.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 471
  • twistout.jpg
    twistout.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 447
I'm a fan! And it looks really good, even more so considering it's a second day style! I wouldn't of known if you didnt say so. Good job!

This is beautiful! You did an excellent job...your curls are so uniform. Very nice...you make me wanna try a twistout :yep:

PS..your hair looks very healthy :drunk:

I love it!!! very pretty.....Are u relaxed or natural?

Thank you...I am currently transitioning (again) from being texlaxed. I say again because I always transition for like a year or longer then have a bad hair day and decided to relax/texlax

Pretty! I love it. Can I get this look if I have a relaxer? Where do you buy Rusk?

Thank you...I think you can get a similar look with relaxed hair if you are bone straight I would probably just add rollers to the ends because they might untwist......I have seen rusk at tjmax, some cvs stores and you can get it at a rusk salon

So I did this twistout yesterday using the Rusk leave in, neutrogena anti frizz and serum like sylver2 and love love love the results, I am so glad you turned me onto the rusk sylver2! I did a twist out because its faster than a braid out and the waves are looser...anyways here's some pics I took the twisted pics yesterday and forgot to take the result pics as soon as I took my hair down so here is my hair the second day after a night of clubbing and falling asleep with nothing on my head.

wow!!!i absolutely love it!!! looks great!!makes me want to try some twistouts:yep:
that rusk b da bomb..lol

Beautiful!

I did Sylver's method too with twistouts just like OP and it came out aight. I think cuz my twists were not a neat as OP.

But this motivates me to try it again. I wonder if the Rusk is key?

That is GORGEOUS! Did you do it on wet hair or dry hair?

Beautimus :love2:! Did you do this on wet, damp, or dry hair?

Thanks ladies. I did this on freshly washed wet hair, not dripping wet, I did squeeze the drippy wet out with a towel first.... I've never tried it on dry hair but after a few days when it starts looking bad I'll either pull it back or try to revive it with a touch up.

Wow, your hair came out really great. I may have to try this twistout method (styling challenged though I may be).

Back