TWISTING HAIR WET OR DRY!! WHICH WINS??

keiron

hey if anybody here twists hair alot please let me know what u have found that works better for you i would love to try out new things and love to try out things that could last alot longer....... this is what i do

i wash hair as normal and grease scalp with olive oil and then i apply some of my africa`s best tea tree/shea butter mositurizer and then i section out hair and spray with water on each part iam going to twist and then i dab it with some ORS lock and twist gel and twist away and it works real well but i would like to try it but without wetting my hair and adding the gel so if u have any pointers for me that would be great..
trampoline.gif

Your routine sounds good. I usually do mine wet because I want the twist to be thick and springy. When I want a change, though, I blow dry my hair almost straight and then twist, which gives a longer, thinner look (sometimes I roll these, which looks really pretty).

hey miss brown

hey when u say blow dry u just twist away after greasin hair as normal and what about the ends of the hair my hair is kinky and iam sure they will stay in good but does it lok thinner without the gel cause i have noticed that with gel they kinda give it a puffy bouncy feel. lol

holla

Re: hey miss brown

I'm not sure what you're asking, but I'll elaborate. When doing the dry twists, I wash, condition, and lightly blow my hair. After it's almost straight, I apply shea butter from http://www.nasabb.com/ then twist. Because the hair isn't blowdried completely straight, the ends stay together fine. BTW, I never use gel when twisting because I've found that it dries my hair out.

thanks for that but have u ever tried the ORS gel cause that makes it super soft of not please try it its brillaint stuff and it dont contain anything bad all is organic stuff with coconut milk.

when you say twist, do you mean individual, braid-like entities or twists that end up looking like cornrows? am i making any sense?

Back