PRODUCTS FOR TWISTING

Now, Afroveda Totally Twisted Ginger and Almond Butter mixed with Coconut oil... Sometimes I'll use Elasta QP mango butter and coconut oil... either way.. usually a butter and oil... never tried it with a gel, might give that a go next time..

A water/oil spritz, hair butter mixed with castor oil and macadamia oil, aloe vera gel to help with frizz. Sometimes I'll replace the macadamia oil with coconut or olive oil.

I make sure to thourougly dc so my hair is nice and soft.

Its now only strictly AfroVeda:lick:

First i moisturize my hair with one of their butters, either Cocolatte or SheaAmla.
For twisting i use Totally Twsited Almond butter w/ Pur whipped jelly. Somtimes i use the Pur Whipped Jelly alone with the butters(coco or shea).

I never had such amazing twist before until i started to use their products, it actually made me to want to twist my hair more:lachen:

^^^ Same here CurlyPearly.

I use Afroveda Shea Amla buttercreme and Pur whipped Gelly. I have the most defined twist on the board!

I learned from a ytuber- kinkycurlycoils ?or something like that.

It is worth the investment.

aloe gel, ecostyler olive oil or IC fantasia olive oil mixed with shea butter 80:20 ratio

or
straight gel - ecostyler olive oil or IC fantasia olive oil

I use a leave in conditioner mix I made using VO5 Moisture Milks Conditioner Peach Smoothie, EVOO and distilled water mixed together in a spray bottle, I spray each section and then retwist and the in the morning before I take the twists down I use one squirt per twist (mine are fairly large) or even if I do mini twists I still do the same thing in the morning I use one squirt of Komaza Califia Moisturizing Spray and then seal with Darcy's Biotancials Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Conditioning Oil

Back